Recent content by Themail

1. Themail

Question [Question] Creating long hoiks

just put actuators on the part where you want to stop, and before you get on the hoik press the button that goes to that spot and you will stop there
  2. Themail

idk what you would need to know, its just a bi-directional hoik that goes across the world
  3. Themail

PC Any Way To Make Sub-1 Second Timer?

??? Like a 1/2 Seconds and a 1/4 Second Timer
  4. Themail

Faulty Logic or Sub-tick Computation

QUESTION: are you using a shift register for the RAM, and what kind of flip-flops are you using, ive been testing RAM with D-Flip-flops and those require a clock EDIT: Thanks for getting me inspired to play this game again, I havent played in a while, I actually started doing this stuff IRL, I...
  5. Themail

I have a horizontal hoik that goes across my entire world with switches for stop points on my world, only took about an hour and a half to make the entire thing
  6. Themail

PC We Need More Wire Colors!

Just a rant from a project I've been working on, its a real burden to keep using junction boxes.
  7. Themail

PC {Spotlight} 2 way hoik never been done?

I have several of these on my worlds, very useful.
  8. Themail

Fall Damage Prevention for Lunar Pillar Event

cool stuff, is that honey between the bubbles at the top?
  9. Themail

[Challenge] The Engineer Playthrough!

its really easy once you get the wire lady out of the dungeon, you basically have to cheese skeletron with boulders
  10. Themail

dont start with that, you will never beat me

dont start with that, you will never beat me
  11. Themail

xd

xd
  12. Themail

Showcase [Showcase] 1.3.3 Streamlined Bidirectional Automatic Airlock

Welcome to the forum, you will find we are all pretty helpful and experienced, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, I'm best with Logic Gates. I'm sure some other members are more seasoned in hoiktronics. Nice airlock keep up the creativity!
  13. Themail

Question [Question] Can moving sand be transported?

may I refer you to these threads http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/yoyo-hoiks.48330/ http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/afk-terrarian-hoik-farm-solar-eclipse.48392/ and yes it seems that only projectiles that dont break on impact are hoikable IE: terrarian particles
Back
Top Bottom