Recent content by Akamizuha

1. Akamizuha

lmfao why did you have trouble FCing a damn 2 star

lmfao why did you have trouble FCing a damn 2 star
  2. Akamizuha

listen I just wanted a smug pfp and this was from a show I really liked so why not man

listen I just wanted a smug pfp and this was from a show I really liked so why not man
  3. Akamizuha

Helo commander of ji wanna hear my new music taste (spoiler its very weeby)

Helo commander of ji wanna hear my new music taste (spoiler its very weeby)
  4. Akamizuha

oh damn, who knew that a 2 star map in osu mania would take abolutely ages to complete?? still...

oh damn, who knew that a 2 star map in osu mania would take abolutely ages to complete?? still working on this FC im doing i might post it on here if i do complete it but right now, im just trying to fix my accuracy so it may take some time
  5. Akamizuha

miku, what did they do to you??!

miku, what did they do to you??!
  6. Akamizuha

wtf

wtf
  7. Akamizuha

tModLoader An in-depth tier list of all of the enchantments in Fargo's Soul mod

cant be used for anything other than fishing (obviously)
  8. Akamizuha

tModLoader An in-depth tier list of all of the enchantments in Fargo's Soul mod

wow, wow wow and wow. this is actually one of the most in depth tier lists ive seen in my time, and ive seen many. and on the tier list itself, i totally agree with your opinion having studied on FSM for a while now. if i had a tier list of tier lists, this would go at the very top, S++. good...
  9. Akamizuha

nice, edgy me

nice, edgy me
  10. Akamizuha

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

oh, now this feels good to see. happy 10 years, terraria! funny thing, i only joined the terraria community early last year, a few months before journey's end released. i remember the many hours i spent starig at the terraria wiki until my eyes gave out long before even buying the game. i bought...
  11. Akamizuha

same.

same.
  12. Akamizuha

hi i guess

hi i guess
  13. Akamizuha

um what

um what
  14. Akamizuha

ah yes

ah yes
  15. Akamizuha

you know, thats really sad. my cat a few days ago got lost and i was really scared, but luckily...

you know, thats really sad. my cat a few days ago got lost and i was really scared, but luckily we found her. i would be extremely sad if she died, and i give you all my empathy
Back
Top Bottom