Recent content by Theorigami

1. Theorigami

Important question about console trophies! Have they been updated with the recent update...

Important question about console trophies! Have they been updated with the recent update specifically the knigjt in shinig armor
  2. Theorigami

Chance's are they will keep all platforms up to date as much as possible so 1.3 is highly possible

Chance's are they will keep all platforms up to date as much as possible so 1.3 is highly possible
  3. Theorigami

Console Console Update Timing

Grrr lucky dark souls is coming out so I'll have something to take my mind off waiting
  4. Theorigami

1.3 won't come out until the rest of 1.2.4 is released and than 505 games probably will start...

1.3 won't come out until the rest of 1.2.4 is released and than 505 games probably will start working on 1.3 but if you ask me I think it'll be out sometime next year
  5. Theorigami

Hello 505 game's:) it's getting close to the end of the first quarter.... Update on the update...

Hello 505 game's:) it's getting close to the end of the first quarter.... Update on the update progress?
  6. Theorigami

Sup fellow nerds

Sup fellow nerds
  7. Theorigami

When you guys releasing the next half of the update??????!!!

When you guys releasing the next half of the update??????!!!
  8. Theorigami

Its random....I got 20 day after day ingame but than I never had one again for a entire 5 real...

Its random....I got 20 day after day ingame but than I never had one again for a entire 5 real world months lol.......its random lol but if you keep getting solar eclipse after solar eclipse it could be a annoying bug so I advise reporting the bug if that happens but otherwise it should...
  9. Theorigami

Console Tank Talk: turtle shell armor or beetle shell armor and why?

Its cool and the set is kinda a tank set just not as powerful
  10. Theorigami

Yeah all the beetle,turtle,and late hardmode gear is pretty good and that goes for mage gear too because you literally become a glass canon, the shroomite is good,they are all good.....but this is about tanks not dps
  11. Theorigami

Yeah the beetle is good but it can only be used three time before having to recharge but the percentage it keeps off is high but in terms of boss I wouldn't use it unless on duke but even on duke he does alottt of damage even at max defense so it wouldn't matter....yesterday I found ocram,the...
  12. Theorigami

Agreed and if you use blue and white dye it looks like glowing mushroom
  13. Theorigami

I use turtle because it reflects 100% of the damage taken and this is good for fishing as some enemies won't even require you to take a weapon out and on some bosses this is good except for the dungeon guardian plus the defense difference isn't very high and on some enemies it doesn't matter
  14. Theorigami

What is your favorite armor in terms of its abilities? Turtle shell(reflects damage to enemies allowing you to be lazy and watch yoyr enemies kill themselves) or beetle shell(has higher defense and spawns beetles to reduce damage by a large percentage) both these armors at full set make enemies...
Back
Top Bottom