Recent content by TheParrotKing

1. TheParrotKing

Say "Apache" till your dead.

On all levels but physical I am a APACHE
  2. TheParrotKing

Thinkin of a idea for a challenge, must collect all mounts and use spears and other stuff you...

Thinkin of a idea for a challenge, must collect all mounts and use spears and other stuff you could while ridin whatnot, THE CAVALRY IS HERE
  3. TheParrotKing

I am aswell, tho since I only have mobile ill probably have to wait even longer

I am aswell, tho since I only have mobile ill probably have to wait even longer
  4. TheParrotKing

When your trying to farm the pumpkin moon and 3 mourning woods show up on wave 4-5, leaving you...

When your trying to farm the pumpkin moon and 3 mourning woods show up on wave 4-5, leaving you to low to fight pumpking.
  5. TheParrotKing

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

I made a sort of cultist one for mobile Spectre hood Robe dyed silver Pants aren't really required And a joker one Mime mask (have green hair) Raincoat, dyed purple. Or.other similar shades Tuxedo pants
  6. TheParrotKing

If You Could Add An Achievement To Terraria, What Would It Be?

Terrarian chainsaw massacre: either kill 150 enemies or a boss with any chainsaw
  7. TheParrotKing

The Last Post Wins!

SQQQUUUUUUAAAAAWWWWWKKKK
  8. TheParrotKing

Could ye give me some ideas, I want to dress my character up like leatherface for the halloween...

Could ye give me some ideas, I want to dress my character up like leatherface for the halloween season, im on mobile btw
  9. TheParrotKing

I should do a challenge were I only use weapons like the boomerangs, paladins hammer, scourge of...

I should do a challenge were I only use weapons like the boomerangs, paladins hammer, scourge of the corrupter, etc, like a melee thrower
  10. TheParrotKing

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

I have two in which I regularily use, 1: paladin, sort of Chloriphyte(did I say that right) helmet, dyed silver Titanium chestpiece dyed silver Titanium greaves dyed silver 2:random thing Steampunker goggles Pirate captain shirt Pirate captain pants (Note im on mobile so if I was in pc these...
  11. TheParrotKing

What's your favorite gun, summoning weapon, melee weapon, throwing weapon & mage weapon?

Melee: paladins hammer (insert obvious hammer time joke) Range: a tie between the sniper rifle and the megashark Magic: unholy trident, it just gets insane Throwing:javelins, LEMME STAB YA WITH A STICK YA GIANT EYE, or the holy hand grenade, for obvious reasons. Summon:with the power of this...
  12. TheParrotKing

It appears I got a paladins hammer on my first paladin kill, how lucky, probably explains why I...

It appears I got a paladins hammer on my first paladin kill, how lucky, probably explains why I havent gotten a shadowbeam or inferno fork
Back
Top Bottom