Recent content by THEPINKWITHER

1. THEPINKWITHER

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Ahhh thanks,i read to fast till i didn’t realize that statement.
  2. THEPINKWITHER

Cenx,will this new “your mom” boss have damaging attack?

Cenx,will this new “your mom” boss have damaging attack?
  3. THEPINKWITHER

Resolved [Mobile] Crimson key mold Arapaimas farm alternative?

Slaying a lot of Brain Of Cthulhu is a good idea It works for me for EoW Dunno about :brain: though.
  4. THEPINKWITHER

1.4 final boss theories

like cenx said your mom lol`:D jk But seriously,Cenx did said that when someone asking about a new boss
  5. THEPINKWITHER

If you were a boss in Terraria..

Killing me will 100% guarantee a Smash Bros Ultimate characther invite. Imagine if Terraria is in Smash Bros lol
  6. THEPINKWITHER

What's your greatest achievement(s) in Terraria?

Killing 10 EoW because i was bored and then i suddenly got the Corruption Key Mold.
  7. THEPINKWITHER

Terraria Bad Ideas

Yrimir as the TRUE final boss of Terraria. Dealing insane damage by throwing Copper Shortswords.
  8. THEPINKWITHER

Mobile Simple and cheap key mold farm

The easier part: Simultaneously killing EoW or Brain Of Cthulhu in their respective biome. Trust me it works! i got the Corruption Key Mold by doing that lol:dryadhappy::kingslime: But you could instead kill king slime over and over til you get the mold you want on every biome that has their mold.
  9. THEPINKWITHER

Mobile What was your luckiest time in Terraria?

I wouldn’t really call it lucky but... I was trying to get the Corruption key Mold,but since i was lazy to build a farm i decided to kill lots of EoW. And after killing 10 of them i finally got the Key Mold. yay
  10. THEPINKWITHER

Mobile How are your solar eclipse chances?

I only got two Solar Eclipse so far,and it only happened to me FOR this year. I guess my Terraria RNG decided to be realistic on real life events except for Blood Moon.
  11. THEPINKWITHER

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Gotta be honest,i was bummed to hear this news. But since the game is cancelled,does that means you can still use the resources available for future possible Terraria game? Cause the game was looking pretty solid to me...
  12. THEPINKWITHER

Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

Well,it’s been a long time for mobile players. By the way,are those new controls?
Back
Top Bottom