TheQuietBisharp
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What's the worst physical injury you've ever had?
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Eh, close enough. :)
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    In the end I got some Gatorade, an ice cream, and sympathy so I guess it paid off in the end. Until the glue came off and my eyebrow did along with it.
    Azu
    Azu
    Crocket, you called?
    My worst injury was quite recent. I burnt my hand pretty bad making biscuits.
    Pretty damn good biscuits though, so it was worth it.
    Laggy pieces of :red: taunting when I suicide because I can't even properly play. Reminded why I don't bother with For Glory.
    Current hot button issue in my house? The issue of the one that keeps eating Hershey Kisses. My mom is legit angry.
    R
    Red H2O
    We can't choco-let this behavior continue.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Of course I'm the one eating most of them, hah.
    Could Star Wars be an allusion to the Civil War? Just realized Attack of the Clones directly referenced the Grand Army of the Republic.
    My entire hell is flooded. Thanks world gen.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I had a Lava Charm and Spectre Boots at the time, so I figured I'd jet past the low area and find someplace worth traversing. I ended up running out of immunity and needing to teleport back home. Maybe when I have Lava Waders I'll bother, but until then just gotta scourge up some of the odd Hellstone here and there.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    From what I get from "entire hell" is that it's flooded to the top, like to the very limit of the layer, am I right? If that's so, I guess you'll have a hard time fighting WoF.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Reasons why I want to see a pic of this if possible.
    Oh yeah, guess what?
    I JUST REMEMBERED IT'S THE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY
    man, what a great day it'll be.
    I think I'll be... 15? I can't believe it.
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Welcome to the age of nothing in which you aren't granted any responsibility but you're expected to do more responsible things.
    Clarker
    Clarker
    what? NOOOO
    I HAVE TO DO THINGS
    man I suddenly feel this darkness creeping up on me. Huh wonder what that is-
    DAAAARKNEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Rokas
    Rokas
    lads im about to reach 16 i will make sure to report my experiences of doing so
    My parents drag me to church, so I check out the altar server for half its duration. Maybe they don't understand what atheist means.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Nah, I shook the priest's hand. He's a pretty cool guy.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Tbh, as an atheist, I got no problem with going to churches. I love the style of architeture and the culture such monuments emanate. I love going to the oldest church in my town, and when I was invited to the ceremony of graduation in my school, I went there. Funny though, I, the atheist, was pretty much the only one in my class of christians to respect hallowed grounds. Oh boohoo.
    Architect
    Architect
    tumblr_mu0ljh1QQu1s8et6co1_400.gif

Leave Bisharp's body demons!! lol
    Not sure if these are bugs, but on the 3DS version music seems to abruptly change (especially w/ invasion) and (continued)
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    piranha spawns seem to almost triple during the Goblin Army.
    Even if you decide to go to bed early in a family of six, you'll end up falling asleep later than you wanted to because loudness.
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    True dinklewinkle
    True dinklewinkle
    My plank has some advice! Plank? Plank:slaughter all of them and throw them in the nearest river with the knife. as well as *gets thrown in a lake* he uh is done talking for now!
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I'd like to object your plank and instead attempt to put all of that effort into killing braindead teenagers.
    True dinklewinkle
    True dinklewinkle
    Here he won't mind plank:all brain dead shall be stabbed so violently that there guts will explode behind them. Just take him
    "Also did you know being fat is illegal in japan" -my friend, for absolutely no reason.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    They're really just looking out in case the person with the ice cream is spotted by someone willing to eat Ice Cream near that part of the body.

Also, it's illegal to eat a Cheeseburger walking backwards on a Sunday in Oklahoma.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Once upon a time, my hometown reinstated a swearing bylaw. Meaning, it was illegal to swear in public and you could be fined upwards of $20 for it. Emphasis on "once upon a time" as it's no longer in effect.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I'm sure none of the laws above (besides the being fat in Japan thing) are enforced anymore.
    In a BLOPs 2 lobby with the kid that can't get me to respond so he makes sex noises and the Spanish guy that leaves soon after. Fun.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom