Recent content by TheRandomMidget

1. TheRandomMidget

tModLoader Echoes of the Ancients

The main dev of this mod was also a developer for Calamity, and the Dance of Light was his developer weapon. He has full permission to use it here too, but yes, it’s the same weapon.
  2. TheRandomMidget

tAPI Necropolis Mod

Oh my goodness that was kind of outta nowhere! Glad to see this mod coming back, really excited for it :)
  3. TheRandomMidget

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

I’ve been using it on v0.11.4 for a while now, and I haven’t had any issues :/
  4. TheRandomMidget

tModLoader TerraScape

Woohoo!
  5. TheRandomMidget

tModLoader Terraria: Of Dark and Below Mod

I agree with Akhnaten, this mod is very promising, and if you continue to push out inspired and unique content like you have so far, it may become a staple content mod. You have excellent sprites, the music is killer, the dark feel of the mod is present throughout the content, it all works...
  6. TheRandomMidget

tModLoader Tropicalia - We need Coders!

The stuff shown here is looking very promising so far! :)
  7. TheRandomMidget

tModLoader Terraria's new (v)Ersion mod!

It's super nice to see Ersion come back after all this time. Really a nice throwback to the earlier days of Tmodloader modding. Can't wait to see what future updates have in store :D
  8. TheRandomMidget

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

If this mod is coming back that'd be pretty cool. It had quite a lot of potential, and some pretty fun content to play with :D
  9. TheRandomMidget

Havoc Mod needs another programmer!

Hello all! The Havoc Mod is nearing an update, but we are in need of just one more programmer, as our other 2 are both busy with life and other mods on top of Havoc! Please PM me if you are interested in helping us out! Thanks!
  10. TheRandomMidget

tModLoader The Havoc Mod

The aforementioned update is coming along very nicely! Boss checklist support, a swamp revamp along with a new structure in it, and some more brand new content!
  11. TheRandomMidget

tModLoader The Xoveron Mod

It’s alive! :D
  12. TheRandomMidget

tModLoader The Havoc Mod

We have two new programmers on the team now so expect an update in the near future :D
  13. TheRandomMidget

tModLoader The Havoc Mod

It definitely isn’t :)
  14. TheRandomMidget

tModLoader Rise of Ages - Backwoods and Druids

I’m liking the look of this! Fantastic sprite work :)
  15. TheRandomMidget

tModLoader Trelamium Mod Remastered

Trelamium was not great by standards, but the way you’re remastering it should make it an actual quality content mod. I look forward to playing this :)
Back
Top Bottom