• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Journey's End on Xbox and PlayStation!: Get all the info by clicking here. Click here for Known Issues and FAQ. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
TheRealQueenChrysallis

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, wait, if I was banned for a month a month ago, why am I still banned?
    Great and powerful Trixie
    Great and powerful Trixie
    I didn't say that it was for drama. I just said that those comments feel like you're making them just to boost your ego of how "perfect" you are. And while I don't genuinely believe you consider yourself to be perfect, I do still get that kind of feeling from the comments.
    Doodles
    Doodles
    I definitely don't want to seem irritating or as if im trying to appear "above" people. I'm just a little annoyed by the fact that punching bag is still mad about this and I just wanted to remind them how they got here in the first place
    Unit One
    Unit One
    As was stated in the private message before anything was put in place, the one month temporary ban from the RP section would begin after you came back from the one week site-wide temporary ban. I mean, I’d really rather address these questions in private, but if you want to do it here, that’s your prerogative.
    So, as it turns out, Chrysalis is too busy to manage an account. They're spending an awful lot of time planning vengence on "the pony that ruined them"
    So they got me (Eight), someone who's technically under their command to manage it for her.
    Just in case you're wondering why she's not speaking.
    But seriously, this is the worst Halloween I've been through.
    SussyBaka
    SussyBaka
    I didn't even go Treat or Treating. I thought Satan's birthday was fun. Well at least we can still do his rituals.
    kresdw
    kresdw
    I forgot it was Halloween when it happened in my time zone
    Does anyone know how to delete their own account here?
    I'd like to know how I can delete my own account, without getting permanently banned.
    TheRealQueenChrysallis
    TheRealQueenChrysallis
    So there's no way to force it?
    kresdw
    kresdw
    Nope, just like how Techhunter said, you can't delete an account.

The closest available alternative is to stop being active here.
    Unit One
    Unit One
    I’ll PM you info regarding account deletion. It’s too much to fit nicely here.
    To everyone who views my "Warnings" (and those who view those who also have warnings).
    Give the person in question a :red:ing chance to explain themselves before you go on gaslighting them.
    Reactions: Creeper326
    HangeZoëInABoat
    HangeZoëInABoat
    Yeah, I see people doing that sometimes, but it’s rare. I don’t blame you though, that user did seem a bit like they were trolling before it was cleared up tho…
    Anybody know how to organize a petition?
    I'd like to talk to someone on Discord about petitions, how to organize them, maybe how they work?
    HangeZoëInABoat
    HangeZoëInABoat
    what kind of petition? I do know how to organize one, so i probably could for you if you’d like. You would just need to PM me or something about the basic info, like why, what, etc.
    TheRealQueenChrysallis
    TheRealQueenChrysallis
    Your Discord tag isn't complete. Is that intentional?
    HangeZoëInABoat
    HangeZoëInABoat
    Oh, my discord is broken ,that’s why.
    ...I'm done. I'm :red:ing done with constantly internalizing my thoughts here.
    THIS SERVER IS A FACIST HELLHOLE, AND WE'RE JUST REFUSING TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT!
    Doodles
    Doodles
    I was just pointing out that the moderaters, in fact, werent being fascist or anything like that, and simply restricted your account because you told someone to go :red: themselves
    TheRealQueenChrysallis
    TheRealQueenChrysallis
    You are, in fact, being a :red: about it.
    Doodles
    Doodles
    I probably was, yeah, but you have to admit, calling the moderators a bunch of fascists because you got your account restricted for a valid reason isn't much better
    Might as well share some life advice I've thought of over time.
    Take frequent breaks from screen time, spend time elsewhere...
    so the moderation team doesn't target you.
    TheRealQueenChrysallis
    TheRealQueenChrysallis
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure I know the reason.
    According to this mod team, it doesn't matter if I even supposedly have a justified reason for doing something even the slightest bit talking back, without getting banned.
    HangeZoëInABoat
    HangeZoëInABoat
    Hey Punching Bag E, Maybe don’t argue with the mods. Let’s all just chill out. You’ll be able to role play in a month anyways, so you can just be on the fourm games or Something instead
    TheRealQueenChrysallis
    TheRealQueenChrysallis
    No, I'll just get banned for something someone else does.
    Well, after being banned for a week, and banned from Forum Roleplay for a month to come, I have a lot of thoughts.
    But I won't share them, because if I do, I'll likely just get banned even further.
    Such a shame I missed Minecon Live 2021. I really wish I watched it.
    But 1.19 seems like it'll be fun.
    (Doesn't help that I was in support of a Swamp update during the last biome vote.)
    If you ever post anywhere about "what is the worst movie" (go ahead, try it), I guarantee that at least one answer will be "The Last Jedi."
    It's at the point where I'm convinced someone has a botnet just to post that answer anywhere it comes up at.
    TheRealQueenChrysallis
    TheRealQueenChrysallis
    And another fun fact: All of conversation converges towards viral indie games.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom