Recent content by Krysmun

1. Krysmun

Items Biome Chest Lock-Boxes for Multiplayer

Hi, I don't know if this has been suggested before, but do you think it'd be possible to add Biome Chest Lock Boxes that could be received from fished up Stockade Crates that can be opened with Biome Keys after plantera is defeated? this way, more than one of each biome chest weapon can exist...
  2. Krysmun

Texture Pack Terra Blade Resprite (standalone)

Well, it's exactly the same size as the OG terra blade in-game, same dimensions & everything. the thumbnail is just a HD version to show it off.
  3. Krysmun

Texture Pack Terra Blade Resprite (standalone)

Felt like Sharing, I made a Terra Blade Item Resprite to match better with the new Wave Projectile which has a more blue-ish overall color and less intense yellows. Check it out! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2875811827
  4. Krysmun

Felt like Sharing this Resprite for the Terra Blade I made, check it out, feel free to share it...

Felt like Sharing this Resprite for the Terra Blade I made, check it out, feel free to share it too! https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2875811827
  5. Krysmun

Empress :) (yes, even if you have beaten the game, still try it.)

Empress :) (yes, even if you have beaten the game, still try it.)
  6. Krysmun

oh, Forgot that existed. but that's post-mech, and I'm still currently pre-HM on my ongoing...

oh, Forgot that existed. but that's post-mech, and I'm still currently pre-HM on my ongoing playthrough. I guess I'll just put up with it for now
  7. Krysmun

I'm assuming they meant Shimmer. the Shimmer gun.

I'm assuming they meant Shimmer. the Shimmer gun.
  8. Krysmun

Any chance the Extractinator could be sped up? It takes way too long to filter through a few...

Any chance the Extractinator could be sped up? It takes way too long to filter through a few thousand silt/slush blocks at a time, it'd be nice if we could speed it up using place speed boosts like how the brick layer or gizmo pack improve build speed.
  9. Krysmun

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Quick question: Will the new underworld flora & enemies be able to spawn in regular worlds? Like the trees & ash block Grass? Because they are hecking awesome and I see them in the underworld!
  10. Krysmun

Terraria State of the Game - July 2022

Personally I think the Piggy Bank should work the same way whenever you have the Money Trough in your inventory, with buffs & Favoriting. Otherwise, cool stuff!
  11. Krysmun

Terraria Turns Eleven - Town Slimes Are Coming to Celebrate the Occasion!

The saddest part is that you can only ever have one at a time :( I wanna collect them all and make a whole slimy town!
  12. Krysmun

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Is there a reason my Defence lowers a Lot when I use the Crafted Unlimited buffs??
  13. Krysmun

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

...What happens next? Where do we go from here? when all is said and done, Will we ever see anything new beyond this?
  14. Krysmun

I was wondering if, perhaps, you might have taken some inspiration for the HD nature of your...

I was wondering if, perhaps, you might have taken some inspiration for the HD nature of your sprite from mine of the Terra blade in a previous Compendium? I just noticed some similarities between the two, and I wanted to know if that was just a coincidence or not. (here's what mine looked like...
  15. Krysmun

Yo, I just wanna say, Great sprite you got there on the Creation Compendium! Mind if I just ask...

Yo, I just wanna say, Great sprite you got there on the Creation Compendium! Mind if I just ask you some questions about it?
Back
Top Bottom