Recent content by THEREDSTONEBRO

1. THEREDSTONEBRO

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Oh that's heartbreaking news to hear. My condolences to their family and their extended family over at ReLogic. May his soul rest easy.
  2. THEREDSTONEBRO

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Luna Set, no long explanation needed, just short and sweet. Has a Hood, Robe, and Pants. nuff' said. Blue Hands can also be removed, twas more for showcase.
  3. THEREDSTONEBRO

tModLoader Worldbits: Yuyu's Worldgen

Aye, another great mod Yuyu! keep up the good work man, it's all just too good!
  4. THEREDSTONEBRO

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

There have been a few new ores and tiles added to the mod, including Relics Ore, Abyssium, Radium and Darkmatter had a recent rework, Comet Ore, Discordium Ore, Apocalyptite, Everleaf roots, Fulgurite Ore, and UraniumOre.
  5. THEREDSTONEBRO

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

Could you add Ancients Awakened ore support?
  6. THEREDSTONEBRO

PC In Search of Modding Team Candidates

I'm a small spriter, but it doesn't hurt to help someone sprite. :) I can also kinda compose, I'm still practicing, you know.
  7. THEREDSTONEBRO

How is the Synergy Mod coming along? I'm down to help! I am kinda known and already have...

How is the Synergy Mod coming along? I'm down to help! I am kinda known and already have experience as a Dev. I am known for spriting so if you are intrested, reply and I could help out spritewise.
  8. THEREDSTONEBRO

tModLoader Erilipah

Oi, Im workin hard too. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  9. THEREDSTONEBRO

tModLoader Danew's Mini-Boss NPC

Ummm... maybe add event items and an NPC who sells the respective items after beating their events. Like Slime Rain etc...
Back
Top Bottom