1. TheSlime

Or at all....

Or at all....
  2. TheSlime

Yes it is.

Yes it is.
  3. TheSlime

Steve of a Thousand Naps - The True Story

I didn't believe the story either. I only put the last part so I wouldn't get into a fight with Steve and JarT when they've 'become' all serious. Actually, I'm starting to find the serious, do-goody sides of these two more annoying then their real troll selves. However, what's really annoying...
  4. TheSlime

I'm taking a long, if not permanent, hiatus from the forum in general, sorta just hide out at...

I'm taking a long, if not permanent, hiatus from the forum in general, sorta just hide out at DoDIII. Even there I won't post much though.
  5. TheSlime

I'm sorry, but I get used to people's attitude, I just have a hard time believing it can chage so quickly, even if that was your troll side, not your true side, showing.
  6. TheSlime

I'm not sure what here has surprised me more, your intro, or Jetstream's like count.

I'm not sure what here has surprised me more, your intro, or Jetstream's like count.
  7. TheSlime

Hahahahahaha! Law-abiding forum user? B**** please.
  8. TheSlime

This is such a nice story about two trolls in love... in which everybody like all of JRT and steve's posts.. It's a good thing they're finally admitting their trollhood and love, so they won't ever troll again.. unless.. *GASP!* Plot twist: This entire thread was actually just a troll thread...
  9. TheSlime

I checked it out, and, yeah, it was pretty good.

I checked it out, and, yeah, it was pretty good.
  10. TheSlime

I hear you're joining Dynasty of Data. Welcome to the family!

I hear you're joining Dynasty of Data. Welcome to the family!
  11. TheSlime

Slendermon, I choose you!

Slendermon, I choose you!
  12. TheSlime

Me: So, I was playing Slenderman last night... Then my dad said: What's Slenderman? A pokemon?

Me: So, I was playing Slenderman last night... Then my dad said: What's Slenderman? A pokemon?
  13. TheSlime

Oh! I see it now! It's the middle finger. I've been trrying to figure out what that was all...

Oh! I see it now! It's the middle finger. I've been trrying to figure out what that was all day.. since I think flipping the bird is not an expression I'm familiar with.
  14. TheSlime

That is hilarious.

That is hilarious.
  15. TheSlime

Sounds fun.

Sounds fun.
Back
Top Bottom