Recent content by TheSlimeySlime

1. TheSlimeySlime

3DS AFK help

Geyser is only on pc
  2. TheSlimeySlime

3DS AFK help

Ive built afk traps, but what are the many other traps I can build rather than a lava trap and a dart trap? PS I don't have lihzard traps yet.
  3. TheSlimeySlime

3DS Artificial biome help

I do want biomes in my world it is just that if I start a new world to forge the stuff I need to make the biomes I want and I go to my original world that world will become corrupted. Kinda confusing
  4. TheSlimeySlime

Was watching Chippygaming and found out that Star bound is similar to Terraria

Was watching Chippygaming and found out that Star bound is similar to Terraria
  5. TheSlimeySlime

I can make a new world its just that when I go to my original world with a different character the world is corrupted.;(
  6. TheSlimeySlime

CC Creation Compendium #57

:)I really like the art especially for Bluejay_T_Gaming. Good ideas for good art.
  7. TheSlimeySlime

Underground base ideas

So I'm currently making a underground base so I can get rid of the NPC houses that my NPC's are living in. There going to be set by their occupation. I need ideas for the goblin tinkerer, angler, dryad, and witch doctor. Give me ideas if you have some.
  8. TheSlimeySlime

Since I have the 3ds version I don't know how to get something from a different world cause the last time I did this my other world crashed. So I had to start a new one.
  9. TheSlimeySlime

Profile problem

How do u add a profile pic
  10. TheSlimeySlime

:sslime::brain:My town started off with corruption and a snow biome so how do I create an artificial biome for desert and crimson?
  11. TheSlimeySlime

Mah base

Your build is way better than mine. Howd did you do it?
  12. TheSlimeySlime

Just building a underground base

Just building a underground base
  13. TheSlimeySlime

CC Creation Compendium #56

is there anyway i can post 3ds artwork:)
  14. TheSlimeySlime

HI CHIPPY. I love your channel!

HI CHIPPY. I love your channel!
Back
Top Bottom