Recent content by TheUltimateLuigi

1. TheUltimateLuigi

PC New Expert World

I have one other friend that is wanting to play an expert mode world my computer can handle terraria really well if someone else is hosting the world. If I'm hosting it starts to lag incredibly hard. I would like for us all to have different classes, I am going to be a ranger, and my friend is a...
  2. TheUltimateLuigi

PC Wanting to join a new expert world

I would like to join a new expert playthrough with someone as long as you are 17 and older. I am 17 years old myself. I have over 1300 hours in terraria so I like to say I am experienced in terraria. Also I want to be a ranger, and I do have skype.
  3. TheUltimateLuigi

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I wasn't trying to ask stupid questions, so I do apologize for that. But, you raise a very valid point. I am not 100% sure that tModLoader is 0.7.1.1 so I will check on that immediately so thank you.
  4. TheUltimateLuigi

Do you have any advice on how to fix it from crashing? Shouldn't there be more files with the mod other than the .tmod file?
  5. TheUltimateLuigi

I am having problems trying to get the Thorium Mod to work for 1.3. Before I even continue is it out for 1.3 yet? Yes I know this is probably a stupid question considering this is the link for it. But, My terraria keeps crashing when I attempt to load it when I have the thorium mod in my...
  6. TheUltimateLuigi

PC 1.3.0.3: Constantly losing connection during gameplay.

As of 1.3.0.8. I've noticed that this bug has still not been fixed. It is happening every other minute and is starting to get very annoying.
Back
Top Bottom