Recent content by thewindmillman

1. T

Official Terraria Wiki - Feedback Thread

No dice I'm afraid. I cleared site data for wiki.gg and all to be sure as well. I use firefox so I figured I should check with microsoft edge since it's installed because windows. It's uh.... well I can't say it's much better lol.
  2. T

profile post???????????????????????????????????????????

profile post???????????????????????????????????????????
  3. T

Official Terraria Wiki - Feedback Thread

I've had this page pinned in my browser for awhile (at least, the fandom wiki page): https://terraria.wiki.gg/wiki/List_of_magic_weapons On my monitor it appears the new ads completely cover 3 columns of info with no apparent way to get around it. With a cursory look at similar pages it seems...
  4. T

PC News Flash!

I'd just like to point out that someone forgot to paint a patch of grass in the lower right of that gif. :)
  5. T

PC 1.3.1.1 Hotfix

I kept forgetting to ask this, but does this mean that if the issue is fixed in the next patch will we be able to play on the affected worlds again?
  6. T

1.3.1 Feedback and Bugs Section

Well for starters that's fishing power, not weather. I'd guess you have a truffle worm in your inventory somewhere, having one of those will do that.
  7. T

PC 1.3.1.1 Hotfix

@Leinfors Here, hopefully it actually uploaded since I can't see any indication it did.
  8. T

PC 1.3.1.1 Hotfix

So, it seems this hotfix is more of a hotbreak for me. At least 2 of my worlds (ones I created recent-ish, up to a month before 1.3.1) now give a "Load Failed!" error with no other explanation. I haven't checked all my worlds but I've tested enough to believe it has something to do with 1.3.1.1...
  9. T

I forgot about this. This exact thing has happened to me too, but it also happened in the upper portion of one of the crimson backgrounds. I have screenshots of the crimson one, which appeared in the title screen and the actual crimson biome itself. I forgot to screenshot or check any worlds for...
  10. T

maybe someone has reported it, but i tried the search and didn't find anything so: wings are doing funny things with long hairstyles, specifically cutting them short while visible, in flight or on the ground. I tested with and without familiar wig and it still happened.
  11. T

Your 1.3.1 Update Reactions and Discoveries!? (Plus detailed info and links.)

I've been running around trying to collect some of the new statues and get the travelling conman to spawn, and I've found something a little odd. That drippler is currently floating in place, not aggroed or anything. it seems when i spawn them here (underground, prehardmode, daytime) they dont...
  12. T

[Social] Welcome to New Members (via Forum Feature) and How Are the Old Timers? ;-)

For awhile I've been aware of the existence of T-MEC, but only through being subscribed to DicemanX and ZeroGravitas on youtube. My interest in Tarrarian engineering never really went very beyond basic mob grinders until recently, when I made a world (named 0a) intending to harvest things from...
  13. T

Automated Harvest Cobweb Farm

I tried doing something like that but it was fairly slow to fill the pools and only got slower as it went on. I suspect that making the height of the pools form a staircase descending from the duper would remedy it but that would be extremely slow to fill with only the duper running and would...
  14. T

I tried this, but kept running into problems with the water sort of, disappearing because of the length of the ceiling. With a smaller version only harvesting 1 nest it could work, or with a more powerful duper maybe. Surprisingly, I never thought of dart traps. I just saw the vertical...
  15. T

So I've recently become very interested in the mechanical and automation side of Terraria, and have been busy almost randomly making and improving them in new worlds specifically for building mass farms and grinders. I built this cobweb farm after finding 3 spider nests fairly close to each...
Back
Top Bottom