• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

TheWith3r129's latest activity

• TheWith3r129
    TheWith3r129 commented on Scarecrow's profile post.
    We meet again
  • TheWith3r129
    TheWith3r129 left a message on darthmorf's profile.
    Gonna go ahead and drop this here, I redesigned the icon for the achievement "The Sword of the Hero' based on my Terra Blade sprite.
  • TheWith3r129
    TheWith3r129 reacted to SrFatTabby's comment on TheWith3r129's profile post with Like Like.
    awesome! can't wait till someone does a ranged/summoner/mage OP weapon :)
  • TheWith3r129
    TheWith3r129 commented on Dark Digitus Awoken's profile post.
    Could use a little more detail, but not too bad! Maybe add some merlons on top, the little square bits sticking up
  • TheWith3r129
    TheWith3r129 reacted to Dark Digitus Awoken's post on Khaios's profile with Like Like.
    This is my proyect for CC. The mini castle of the librarian. Yes,that knight in shining armor is my character of journey
  • TheWith3r129
    TheWith3r129 reacted to Skulgan's post on Khaios's profile with Like Like.
    Here's my nice little dwarven tavern for next month's CC! Hope you like it :)
  • TheWith3r129
    TheWith3r129 commented on Gzorich's profile post.
    Dude, I love that!
  • TheWith3r129
    TheWith3r129 reacted to Gzorich's post on Khaios's profile with Like Like.
    here's my CC entry! the destroyer LEGO render
  • TheWith3r129
    TheWith3r129 reacted to Orange!!!'s post on Khaios's profile with Like Like.
    So here it is my CC entry "The Vast Land"
  • TheWith3r129
    TheWith3r129 reacted to Logani's post on Khaios's profile with Like Like.
    CC entry Party Gal
  • TheWith3r129
    TheWith3r129 reacted to darkmega5's post on Khaios's profile with Like Like.
    CC entry Trophies Over Progression (yes I know Pirate invasion isn't post-golem but I put it there to make it look good)
  • TheWith3r129
    TheWith3r129 reacted to Jesse858's post on Khaios's profile with Like Like.
    CC Entry Granite Station
  • TheWith3r129
    TheWith3r129 reacted to ED209's post on Khaios's profile with Like Like.
    CC Entry Health Grotto & Mana Spring <iframe src="Terraria GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0"...
  • TheWith3r129
    TheWith3r129 reacted to RampageX's comment on LeGurdah's profile post with Like Like.
    Sick dude, I actually created a pirate ship myself like a week ago.
  • TheWith3r129
    TheWith3r129 reacted to Xman101's post on Khaios's profile with Like Like.
    Thought I might put this in here for the Creation Compendium. I really enjoyed working on this. :D
Top Bottom