Recent content by TheWith3r129

1. TheWith3r129

Weapons & Equip “First Fractal” | Throwing Zenith in Shimmer

Putting the zenith in shimmer should change it to the unused first fractal item and vice versa. It could just be zenith but using all the unused terra-style sprites instead of all the various zenith swords and use the terra blade swoosh instead of the zenith one. Itd be a cool use for an unused...
  2. TheWith3r129

Blocks & Decoration Beams through platforms etc. like rope

So 1.4.4 added the ability to have ropes go through certain tiles, and its long bugged me that beams cant do that either, any chance we can get a fix for this too? It breaks up builds and makes working with beams difficult, and id like it if it worked with furniture too but i dont know how...
  3. TheWith3r129

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Youre full of it, i literally just tested it in numerous situations and the true melee always did worse. I had a perfectly identical character with identical melee-focused builds. The only thing the new one has is the projectile allows for more hits and so more reliable single-target dps with...
  4. TheWith3r129

Alright, fair enough i guess. What about the enchanted sword and terra blade? Like i said, enchanted sword feels pretty lacking, not really worth it for how hard to find it can be and how much luck is involved. Its also technically pre-boss as well but never feels like it very often with how...
  5. TheWith3r129

From my playthrough, its just really underwhelming. it really cannot hit hard at all, the enemies in its stage of the game are just so much tougher than it can reliably handle when the starfury and fiery greatsword/volcano are also available and have much better output at an easier and slightly...
  6. TheWith3r129

Yeah, i think maybe if starfury got knocked down a peg with that ridiculous star damage itd feel much more fair. It can easily take on most pre-hm bosses, probably all now that its got that tile piercing. I think if you did that and brought up similar weapons like the enchanted sword to make...
  7. TheWith3r129

I feel like some of the sword changes feel counterintuitive. See, a lot of people complained there wasn’t enough true melee and too much dependance on the projectiles. 1.4.4 aimed to fix this, as is clear by the more short-range buffs to the early weapons technically adding projectiles but they...
  8. TheWith3r129

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

could you guys buff the terra blade damage back up just a bit? 85 feels too low and way too low after the previous 115. i think 95-100 would be fair
  9. TheWith3r129

Blocks & Decoration Upside-down flattened blocks

is there a reason why we never got this? it gets on my nerves a lot cus id really like to have this and i just cant
  10. TheWith3r129

Working as Designed Light's Bane item glow doesn't appear while swinging

I was messing with resource packs and noticed item glow doesn't apply to the light's bane when its swung, and this may apply to any other weapons that do this, itd be very nice if this was fixed
  11. TheWith3r129

Game Mechanics 1.4.1 Change to Coin Placement is an Issue

Nevermind, this was fixed in an patch released while I complained
  12. TheWith3r129

Game Mechanics 1.4.1 Change to Coin Placement is an Issue

Version 1.4.1 removed the ability to place coins on table furniture for reasons beyond me, but that's all they did there, which leaves us with utterly stupid (re) logic and broken builds. As you can see, I can place coins on quite literally anything: Statues, chairs, paintings, stairs, even...
  13. TheWith3r129

Favourite Stars (Simplified Favouritized Icon)

Cool, but the star placement annoys me. I think it'd be much better in the bottom right corner
  14. TheWith3r129

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

Pretty sure the princess is on the younger side, based on her sprite size and apparently she has the "<name> has left!" message, so ye stick to EoL lmao
  15. TheWith3r129

You’re talking like using anything other than your own class is heresy of the highest degree lmfao. Guys, it’s a video game about a glorified ant farm. Use whatever the hell you want to fight the giant floating eye robots. Who cares? It’s your game. You wanna use nothing but whips while your...
Back
Top Bottom