Recent content by CrimsonRed1710

1. CrimsonRed1710

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

Are there any plans for mod support for consoles in a future update since the game has recently been recoded to better match the pc version of terraria
  2. CrimsonRed1710

tModLoader Magic Storage +

No date for now because i don't want to give a date and not be able to release it then, MS+ has been put on hold for now due to family stuff but i will continue work on it soon
  3. CrimsonRed1710

I might be able to add a toggle for that
  4. CrimsonRed1710

yeah, I will post a download link here for anyone that would rather not have the automation
  5. CrimsonRed1710

yep, that's the plan
  6. CrimsonRed1710

Nope it ain't no joke, just started working on it a couple days ago and I have big plans for it coming in the future
  7. CrimsonRed1710

Magic Storage + is a WIP mod being worked on by Scalie, Failure and myself, it will improve upon the already great mod made by blushiemagic new things it will add consist of new sprites for old items, new storage components, ui changes, items to make farming stuff easier, and some quality of...
  8. CrimsonRed1710

Emberland Mod (WIP)

I can do some spriting if ya need :D
  9. CrimsonRed1710

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

Muah hahaha, I would never do that:naughty:
  10. CrimsonRed1710

I'm gonna steal your name in Terraria so I can have a orange red and yellow colored light prism, thanks in advance :D #IdentityTheft
  11. CrimsonRed1710

Finnaly we have been waiting for this for about a year now and I'm happy to see the update being close to finished, keep up the good work
  12. CrimsonRed1710

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

If he really wanted and he knew how to mod i guess he could mod it in just for himself, there is nothing anyone can do to stop that unless he uploads it to mod browser Trust me it will, i got one taste of 1.3 on my friends pc and i had to move, man did i miss the content
  13. CrimsonRed1710

Console Console 1.3 - An Update on Timing

I am fueled with the rage of a thousand lions, but I know how hard it is for you guys to fix bugs, add content, (etc.) So I understand why it needs a delay. Ps. Pipeworks and Relogic, I love what you guys have accomplished and hope you have a good time :)
Back
Top Bottom