Recent content by Thirteen1355

1. Thirteen1355

PC Adding Critters

Heyo, For a while, I've been thinking about adding some new critters to the game, made by myself. I've been thinking of actually having human 'critters,' that only spawn in towns. They'd basically be NPCs that just wander around in busier areas of the map. Does anyone know how I could add...
  2. Thirteen1355

Thirteen's Biome Buildings

Currently, we're working on the medieval castle. Stuff is going great!
  3. Thirteen1355

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

The cloak shown in the screenshots? I sold that one yesterday because I couldn't equip it along with my Cobalt Shield and have them shown at the same time...😕
  4. Thirteen1355

Thanks a lot! Though I did use the screenshot tool for this! I was more referring to being able to screenshot the minimap 😄
  5. Thirteen1355

Hey all! It seems a lot of people have already shown some amazing structures from within their game, but I feel that I can add to the mix. I'm a complete beginner to Terraria, but me and my friend planned to build a lot of huge buildings, one per biome. These things take ages to build (as I'm...
  6. Thirteen1355

Expert/Master/FTW Bosses compared to Normal Moon Lord

Aah okay, thanks for answering! It makes sense, but it was worth asking. More ways to lenghten the game is always a good thing.
  7. Thirteen1355

Expert/Master/FTW Bosses compared to Normal Moon Lord

Does anyone have an idea on how most Expert, Master, and or For the Worthy bosses compare to the final boss in Normal, Moon Lord? Would it be any sort of challenge to try and beat bosses on any of the higher difficulties after beating Moon Lord on Normal (using the same character), or are they...
  8. Thirteen1355

Journey Mode - Features as Rewards

Ohh, how so? Does Hardmode start out too easy?
  9. Thirteen1355

When to introduce second world evil

How long would it take to literally just replace individual Ebonstone blocks with Crimstone ones, one by one?
  10. Thirteen1355

Journey Mode - Features as Rewards

Journey Mode isn't meant to be simply an "easy mode," it's meant to make your adventures more customisable. If you wish, you could make it easier. If you wish, you could try and naturally implement said options in a made-up reward system. This isn't a suggestion thread, yeah. It's just a little...
  11. Thirteen1355

Yeah, Crimson Seeds in the Graveyard is HM. I wish that weren't the case. By that time, fighting Brain of Cthulhu will probably feel incredibly easy and unnatural. Pigman, I can surely use the rest of your instructions though!
  12. Thirteen1355

Hmm, that's interesting. Before Hardmode, I don't think you have access to Clentaminator, though. I was thinking of just replacing the Ebonstone with Crimstone upon having the Nightmare Pickaxe, together with Purify Powder. I'd need to change just enough so that the biome converts to...
  13. Thirteen1355

I don't mind having to go to another world to get Crimson (might be a good opportunity to try the For the Worthy seed), though I also would like to convert my leftside Corruption area to Crimson. I wonder how quick that will go without the Clentaminator, though.
  14. Thirteen1355

Oh, that's a good point. Yeah, I'll go with introducing Crimson right after defeating Eater of Worlds/creating Nightmare pickaxes. Thanks for the help everyone!
Back
Top Bottom