Recent content by This_is_a_username

1. This_is_a_username

You’re welcome.

You’re welcome.
  2. This_is_a_username

I think I idled out on my page and I can see how that looked. I was actually outside while my...

I think I idled out on my page and I can see how that looked. I was actually outside while my phone must’ve been running in the background. But I do agree with you.
  3. This_is_a_username

Switch Swords keep vanishing.

That could work. He always forgets to favorite, well everything.
  4. This_is_a_username

Switch Music box disappears when recording space alt song

This has happened to me too. I lost 30 gold to the glitch.
  5. This_is_a_username

Switch Swords keep vanishing.

About 5% of the time when my brother walks into the snow biome, his sword will just vanish into thin air. He has lost 3 swords to the snow by now. List of swords lost: True Excalibur x2 Influx Waver
  6. This_is_a_username

Items Super Water Gun

The Super Water Gun is an item that functions similarly to the Clemtaminator. It is crafted with a water gun and the Clemtaminator. It has the ability to convert dirt to mud and grass to jungle grass. It consumes bottled water or green solution. Has this tooltip: “Converts dirt to mud” Gives...
  7. This_is_a_username

Console My Guide to Defeating The Wall of Flesh

Also, is ranger yo-yo? Or bow?
  8. This_is_a_username

I go mainly Warrior I think. I could go one class by not using the rest of my stuff.
  9. This_is_a_username

Yeah I would if I actually used a class and experimented with them
  10. This_is_a_username

Materials Needed: A Water Walking Potion or Lava Waders (Optional) An Inferno Potion The Bee’s Knees Wooden Arrows (200 or more) A Molten Pickaxe or better (Optional) A Hive Pack Climbing Claws or Its Upgrades Rocket Boots or Its Upgrades Step 1: Hellbridges are nice but Water Walking Potions...
  11. This_is_a_username

Game Mechanics There should be a way to turn off the ability to drop gravestones

Can't you break gravestones? Or was that feature removed?
  12. This_is_a_username

Terraria uninstalling by itself

I don't have Steam but, how many games on Steam do you have? And what's your computer freespace? Those might be reasons why it keeps uninstalling.
  13. This_is_a_username

Sprites The River (Alternate Underworld)

*screaming in pain*
  14. This_is_a_username

Sprites The River (Alternate Underworld)

If the Terraria team doesn't add this I will scream
Back
Top Bottom