Recent content by Thorn1928

1. Thorn1928

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

Thank you so much! I just came back to say in a text editor creating a new line in the text (pressing enter) makes it work! - For example in the file I have typed: - Ingame it comes up as: Hope these posts help others experiencing the same thing! :)
  2. Thorn1928

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

For some reason on the en-US.csv file I cannot create a new line for item descriptions. For example in the file I have typed: ItemTooltip.GuideVoodooDoll,"...../nYou are evil" But ingame it comes up as: ...../nYou are evil I have tried removing the quotes, using both '/' & '\', and adding a...
  3. Thorn1928

Plantera Expert Mode

I beat plantera on expert with 3 other people XD it was amazing. IF you mouse over plantera with a yo-yo it does insane dps!
  4. Thorn1928

PC Bug Report for Multiplayer Lags in 1.3

During 1.3 i could run the game, now during 1.3.0.8 i cant run it buttery smooth?!?!?
  5. Thorn1928

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld Staffs Up!

Hey guys lets have a count of how many people used staffs instead of staves!
  6. Thorn1928

No Wood Boxes: A Building Guide

Sorry for the dissapointment this was my house on my first 1.3 playthrough...
  7. Thorn1928

Pixel Art PineLord's Pixel Art

Hello Lord Pine, I was wondering if I could request something. Could you sprite a clot themed beggar for me? Thank you
  8. Thorn1928

The Game of Bad Suggestions

superman 64 is a perfect game!
  9. Thorn1928

Is Terraria 1.3 as a whole more unoptimized/laggy compared to before? (multiplayer low fps)

I had the same problem as i was the host of the game. But i was also running full screen so try and play in windowed mode. because when i switched to windowed mode it stopped all lag for me. also try and test between on and off for frameskip.
  10. Thorn1928

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

Well, yeah. I took a duck, ripped it apart, and sewed it back together in a random fashion. TY <3 BBY
  11. Thorn1928

Its a thing from homestuck. Thats all i know. I only read/played a little bit of it.
  12. Thorn1928

can you please watch this video and make a duck based off of what you saw this is just one of those lil fun things. in other words i want a very strange duck.
  13. Thorn1928

Pixel Art Derpo's Sprite Shop

Please dont get ebola! Its a new year!!! LIVE!!!!
  14. Thorn1928

Pixel Art Derpo's Sprite Shop

Thanks so much, sorry I Couldnt respond. I was grounded because 3 failing grades but I Passed my finals, so Im not Failing anymore. :sigh:
Back
Top Bottom