Recent content by Thorrmak

1. T

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Is it possible to add a feature that increases max buff limit?
  2. T

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

ah ok.
  3. T

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Is it possible to add mod bosses to the drops addon?
  4. T

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I have a suggestion though I don't know if it is possible. Have a corruption/crimson/hallow spread fader. Like 0 is no spread, 50% is 2x slower, 100% is normal, 200% is 2x faster etc. I personally want no spreading but someone else might want it slower/faster.
  5. T

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Found it I turned it off and even the storm effects off but I still freeze when I enter the snowy biome when its raining. so is there a way to disable rain all together? Edit: I installed Hero's mod to turn off the rain
  6. T

where would I find the frameskip settings?
  7. T

Tool TML GOG Patcher [ABANDONED]

I came across a bug with blizzard weather. I am unable to move or do anything and once it is over everything is back to normal. I had all mods disabled except for cheat sheet so I could get to a frozen biome faster. It is either a problem with the gog patcher or the mod loader and I posted the...
  8. T

I did some further testing. I disabled all mods except for cheat sheet (that way I can get to a frozen biome quicker). Once the blizzard started I was unable to move or do anything and I was invulnerable. Once the blizzard ended everything was back to normal. So its either the loader or gog...
  9. T

I still don't know why the sound is not working but I think I found the problem of my character freezing and not be able to do anything. Its the blizzard. I don't know if its caused by a mod or the loader itself but is there a way to disable weather effects, especially the blizzard to see if...
  10. T

I've encountered a couple of problems. 1. My sound does not work. Every time I try to adjust the volume it just resets to 0. 2. My character is frozen. I can't move or open the inventory, but time still passes and mobs still moving around. I was able to play for a bit enough to get a simple...
Back
Top Bottom