Recent content by Thruid Guild

1. T

TerraLogic: Terraria mechanisms simulator

hi, I've encountered an bug in this with how logic gate delays work. in game, this functions as a counter and every time the switch is activated one gemspark gets activated, from left to right. however, in terralogic, all the gemspark blocks get activated with only one switch activation, which...
  2. T

WIP Fully playable chess game via logic

Over the past week or so i have been attempting to create a fully-functioning chess game that can be played by two people in-game using only logic gates and wires. While this project definitely isn't as complex or creative as some others on this forum, i had never seen it done before - aside...
  3. T

Resolved Strange wire bugs - Wire limit?

I use town npcs as pieces, as they do not despawn (unlike statue mobs) and even stay in the same place after exiting the world. this is the fully loaded board btw, without and with wiring. I plan on having the actual playing interface be two of these screens; one for piece to be moved and the...
  4. T

i am attempting to create playable chess in terraria using only logic gates and wires. currently it is coming along well with working storage (0.128kb), display and automatic board resetting.
  5. T

Update: i left a logic gate like 1000 blocks away on and that was breaking it. i spent an hour trying to find the problem i hate my life.
  6. T

Good evening, I have recently been trying to build a very large wire/ logic structure that involves several thousand multi-layered wires connected that are getting activated. However, i have been encountering some strange quirks when using this wire path. I intend to have many images in this...
  7. T

visual / lighting bug in dark areas

This is happening in my journey mode building world, sevaral blocks that are in dark areas will become invisible and let you see the background unless they are being lit. this is much more severe at night time, as you can see here (maybe, you may need to increase brightness a bit) I have never...
  8. T

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

Hey just wondering, since word of tml 1.4 is on the horizon, how long do people think it will take for this to catch up to the 32 bit version when it is released?
Back
Top Bottom