TiberiumFusion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does anyone have any version of TT2 they can attach here or provide a link for? I currently have two versions and they are both refusing to update automatically: "Couldn't check for updates (couldn't resolve/bad download)." My latest version is 2.3.1432.0 (attached), which is operational, I just want to try a different download so I can try to update.
    Tunnel King
    Tunnel King
    It seems like this tool is no longer available, and this person no longer participates in this community. Please do not ask for it anywhere on this forum.
    the latest update for tt2
    Bluetinity
    Bluetinity
    His website has a changelog which shows that there exists a version for 1.4.4.9 but it's not publically accessible.
    Last update:
    Version 2.3.1449.1:
    - 2023-01-01
    > Compatibility update for Terraria 1.4.4.9
    > Updates tweaks
    > Minor application UI adjustments, including
    IDGCaptainRussia
    IDGCaptainRussia
    Why is he even bothering at this point if he hates the game and Relogic? This is obviously the cue that he should move on and do something else.
    omegalouie
    omegalouie
    breh he does it for himself and the people that already have tt2
    it is so strange, the thread was retired in terraria 1.4.2.3 yet there is an update of tt2 for 1.4.3.6
    does this mean that it is still being updated? answer:maybye
    omegalouie
    omegalouie
    to clarify:i am NOT saying he will.
    who will continue the legacy of terbiumfusion?
    terbium has been working for over 6 years on this project and i am wondering if someone has the expertise to continue updating terraria tweaker 2? (with terbiumfusion's permission of course)
    *if possible
    please bring terraria tweaker back, i agree with you, it is stupid that these people spread such misinformation.
    Would you live and let learn? Or live and let burn? Your choice.

Attachments

• WeExpectedBetter.png
      WeExpectedBetter.png
      611.8 KB · Views: 679
    IDGCaptainRussia
    IDGCaptainRussia
    sigh... He has the same kind of mentality that the Sonic Gather Battle dev had and after such past events I don't blame you for wanting to see why he was so protective of his code, atleast he didn't put anything malicious into his code. But regardless of how anyone approached him, no one should be getting accused of "McCarthy-ism", ever.

Wherever he is now, I hope he's learned from his mistakes.
    omegalouie
    omegalouie
    i honestly dont know what to say, terbium did overreact, however this all was caused by reckless actions. *not siding with anyone
    (i really think that both of you made mistakes)
    The Omnipatcher vampiric knives life-steal multiplier is broken. If you put the multiplier as 50 it should be 50%, but is instead 50000%. So if anyone is having issues with modifying life-steal, use 1 for 100% life-steal or (the % of life-steal you want)/100.
    Keep up the great work.
    Bluetinity
    Bluetinity
    Hopefully he continues to develop TT2. Cause I'm confused. Does retiring the thread mean no more TT2 updates or is he going to post changelogs to his website?
    TechnoMonkeyDJ
    TechnoMonkeyDJ
    far as I can tell it's only on his website
    Terraria Tweaker 2.3.1422.0 is live, including Terraria 1.4.2.2 compatibility and a workaround to ReLogic's silent startup crash screwup feature. Some tweaks are still broken, but I am very close to what will hopefully be the last necessary TT2 update. Links are updated in the main TT2 thread; however, as a reminder, I am largely discontinuing my use of TCF and I will not post regular TT2 updates here.
    Why are u ignoring everyone? Will u upd tweaker further? Say something at least! Sooo many good things 2020'd, and now this? God dammit!!
    ZaCloud
    ZaCloud
    Please read top 3 paragraphs in his 1st post in TT2 thread here.

Terraria's coded so badly it's unstable. TF is so stressed from trying to work around the errors, but it's impossible. Unless Relogic actually fix their code, getting TT2 to run smoothly is futile, & it's sucked the enthusiasm out of the project for him. So he's taking a much-needed break.
    kinker31🪓
    kinker31🪓
    Do you have a copy of the paragraphs stored somewhere? The thread got retired because of a community conflict (I think), and I have no idea what happened within the last 3 months. Wasn't around for it.
    ZaCloud
    ZaCloud
    @kinker31 , sadly no. Seems ppl misunderstood each other & feelings got hurt recently, may be why he blanked the first post. But quoting last news on updates:

"I will eventually post the aforementioned 1.4.2.3 compatibility update and allow some time for people to find it. It will also be available through TT2's built-in updater, as always."
    why is tt2 slow?
    the menus and lists slowly open and when i use a journey character and open the duplication menu fps drops to 30
    CantWontDo
    CantWontDo
    very whynsterious
    omegalouie
    omegalouie
    because there is a lot of items or your pc is bad or has a potato for its mothereboard
    version mismatch (i do understand that it takes time to update things) the warning makes me fear launching terraria (please update it i beg you)
    omegalouie
    omegalouie
    the warning isnt bad just to explain what i mean its just scary
    TiberiumFusion
    TiberiumFusion
    The point of the Terraria version warning is to make people think twice about giving me illegitimate bug reports. Don't be afraid of trying to use older versions of TT2 on newer versions of Terraria. The worst thing that can realistically happen is Terraria crashes and you have to disable a tweak.
    omegalouie
    omegalouie
    thank god,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom