Recent content by TiberiumFusion

1. TiberiumFusion

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Unfortunately, this thread is permanently retired.
  2. TiberiumFusion

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

This is a fine example of why I keep this thread locked. I unlock it to prepare and share a compatibility update for 1.4.2.3, but instead I get an indignant user who decided to spend his bored evening trashing someone else's freeware hobby project - and to start up a bandwagon of misinformation...
  3. TiberiumFusion

For this update and future TT2 updates, please refer to the built-in updater in TT2.

For this update and future TT2 updates, please refer to the built-in updater in TT2.
  4. TiberiumFusion

Terraria Tweaker 2.3.1422.0 is live, including Terraria 1.4.2.2 compatibility and a workaround...

Terraria Tweaker 2.3.1422.0 is live, including Terraria 1.4.2.2 compatibility and a workaround to ReLogic's silent startup crash screwup feature. Some tweaks are still broken, but I am very close to what will hopefully be the last necessary TT2 update. Links are updated in the main TT2 thread...
  5. TiberiumFusion

The point of the Terraria version warning is to make people think twice about giving me...

The point of the Terraria version warning is to make people think twice about giving me illegitimate bug reports. Don't be afraid of trying to use older versions of TT2 on newer versions of Terraria. The worst thing that can realistically happen is Terraria crashes and you have to disable a tweak.
  6. TiberiumFusion

1.4.1.2: "Attempting a music-related fix for an issue where users cannot increase their music...

1.4.1.2: "Attempting a music-related fix for an issue where users cannot increase their music volume above 0%. This may also potentially fix some seemingly unrelated launch crashes which actually stem from the same root issue." <-- Funny joke ReLogic This image is cropped; Terraria blows the...
  7. TiberiumFusion

Classic ReLogic [IMG] If you slow down Terraria enough (i.e. milliseconds) before it gets a...

Classic ReLogic If you slow down Terraria enough (i.e. milliseconds) before it gets a window up, you flip a graphics race condition that ReLogic was relying upon to cover up this amazing bug of theirs. Absolutely brilliant. Experience it yourself by editing /My Games/Terraria/config.json file...
  8. TiberiumFusion

As Terraria gets larger and larger, so does the impact of its esoteric, unverifiable nature (for...

As Terraria gets larger and larger, so does the impact of its esoteric, unverifiable nature (for the last 5+ years now). 1.4.1 has made the release assembly even more unstable and prone to hcf when extremely small modifications are made. Seeing as this is already hell for small-scale patchers...
  9. TiberiumFusion

I love when "developers" overuse the word "overhaul" to refer to the most basic changes that are...

I love when "developers" overuse the word "overhaul" to refer to the most basic changes that are anything but revolutionary. Overhaul this, overhaul that. Same deal as with agile this, agile that. Get a dictionary and stop trying to sound edgy "cool". It's also great getting an especially ugly...
  10. TiberiumFusion

Terraria Tweaker 2 turns 5 years old today! This coincides with the 2.3.1405 update, which adds...

Terraria Tweaker 2 turns 5 years old today! This coincides with the 2.3.1405 update, which adds most 1.4 NPCs to the Darwin Tool and introduces the new usercode plugin framework.
  11. TiberiumFusion

In less than 24 72 hours, anyone will be able to write their own Terraria patches... using...

In less than 24 72 hours, anyone will be able to write their own Terraria patches... using Terraria Tweaker 2's new plugin system. Coming (very) soon.
  12. TiberiumFusion

Apparently, 5 years on TCF means I'm "Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main..."

Apparently, 5 years on TCF means I'm "Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main..."
  13. TiberiumFusion

Terraria Tweaker 2.2.1405.5 (+ hotfix 2.2.1405.6) is live with 3 new tweaks and an even more...

Terraria Tweaker 2.2.1405.5 (+ hotfix 2.2.1405.6) is live with 3 new tweaks and an even more powerful Superpower tweak!
  14. TiberiumFusion

@HyperMan19680 "That was one of my favorite features in TerrariaTweaker" -> I think you mean...

@HyperMan19680 "That was one of my favorite features in TerrariaTweaker" -> I think you mean TerrariaPatcher, right? That cycle hotbar thing has been requested several times now, so it might just be in the next update.
  15. TiberiumFusion

Terraria Tweaker 2.2.1405.4 is live with 4 new tweaks, including a patch to instantly 100%...

Terraria Tweaker 2.2.1405.4 is live with 4 new tweaks, including a patch to instantly 100% unlock all Journey Mode research!
Back
Top Bottom