Recent content by Tidgem

1. Tidgem

tModLoader Vampire Knives Expanded

My sincerest apologies about the armour mishap! I use recipe browser and am still new to using it, I'm not sure how to turn on drops/NPC purchases! I didn't know there were armours :) Thank you for clarification. Also thank you for the other comments, an option could be perhaps crafting a...
  2. Tidgem

tModLoader [1.4.4] TerraGuardians - Terraria Companions Mod

Yeah happily. Only change is a potential projectile fix right? Happy to test run that for you :)
  3. Tidgem

tModLoader Vampire Knives Expanded

Hiya, love the mod but could you add Magic Storage integration? Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Also the hammer and chisel appear to vanish from the knifeworkbench sometimes. Also could you add some armours or something? Or are the knives made to not need armours/the armour damage...
  4. Tidgem

No we were on the surface. A boss had spawned right next to my base and we were fighting it. Along with 2 other projectile heavy enemies from a different mod.
  5. Tidgem

Nope he just had a starfury and a modded magic staff that shoots 1 projectile per attack. And lantern and shield.
  6. Tidgem

Sadly it is not gone. I am sure I have the newest version and it just occurred. I will attach the log. It doesn't even crash. It just kind of crashes Terrarias rendering. So everything can still move and sort of function, but there are no particles and any that were there when it crashed, stick...
  7. Tidgem

It wasn't just the underworld. It happened anywhere at any time. Very random seeming. I will try and get the crash logs but Im struggling to get Tmodloader to even try and load my mods right now.
  8. Tidgem

Hello Nakano, I absolutely love your mod but I cannot play with it has it has a very potent bug. Randomly, seemingly when the game runs out of memory or something, it freezes. Like, I can still walk around but all projectiles and entities are frozen in place. A random amount of time later it...
  9. Tidgem

tModLoader JoJoStands

I love the mod and Star Platinum is RIDICULOUSLY overpowered but they despawn after a while. Please make it so they dont naturally despawn :D
  10. Tidgem

PC Mod Request!! :) (Very simple, I think)

Hello! :) So I love terraria, and I play with a class mod (Rockos good old overpowered asf fun). But as this mod progresses you get more and more minion slots, until when spawning it takes a good 30 seconds to spawn all my minions. My mod request is simply a mod that means you can charge up...
  11. Tidgem

tModLoader Magic Storage +

That’s fair enough man :) I hope the family stuff is okay/gets better. Thank you for even creating this WIP ^^
  12. Tidgem

Yo I already posted im just so excited to see this, do you have a date when it might be released for tModloader? Im waiting on this to do a good long playthrough as I cant play the game anymore without a storage mod like this one. And the old ones now fully broken :( Does anyone know/recommend...
  13. Tidgem

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

I bound mine to insert and delete, might be worth a try since the number keys are still used.
  14. Tidgem

I am so excited holy :red:. Also, you spoke of QoL upgrades, please add a sell option/keybind to automatically sell an item selected. And let weapons and stuff stack up no matter the affix, and the most valuable affix come at the top, so say you had a stack of wooden swords, they would all stack...
  15. Tidgem

tModLoader Magic Storage

Holy crap man, this is an absolute lifesaver! I just downloaded the wee hack at the bottom AFTER trying it myself because it didnt work haha. But now it works and its so helpful! It worked instantly and perfectly thank you so much ^^
Back
Top Bottom