Recent content by Tiger Festival

1. T

Casual if you could only play one video game, what would it be?

Starbound for me. As much as I like Terraria Starbound is still my number one favorite game of all time.
  2. T

tModLoader Having trouble with my vanity mod please help....

Hey thanks alot for your help. My problems have been squashed. The Tutorials helped alot, I also downloaded the VS Community 2022 which also helped pointing out the errors in my code, whereas VS Code did not. Thanks alot for your help!
  3. T

What is the best place for these C# tutorials? It seems like it might be useful.
  4. T

Oh I see, I removed the line 1 and 2 and reloaded and got another error. I'm still kind of confused as to what my code is supposed to look like. Can you paste what my code is supposed to look like,So I can have a better understanding? Anyway here's the code:
  5. T

I tried it and ran into this Here's my code:
  6. T

I added that and this came up Here's my code:
  7. T

Almost there! It's working now and I'm able to equip everything, but there is one problem My character appears bald when wearing the goggles. How do I bypass this? Here's my code:
  8. T

Ok I removed the extra brackets and tried to build and reload and now this error pops up Here's me code:
  9. T

Ok I did what you said and now my mod loads and I can make the vanities, now I'm unable to equip them. Here's my code.
  10. T

Code for Body: using System; using System.Runtime.CompilerServices; using Terraria; using Terraria.GameContent.Creative; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace TigerVanities.Content.Items.Armor.Vanity.Mio { // Token: 0x02000006 RID: 6 [AutoloadEquip(new EquipType[] { })]...
  11. T

I'm trying to make a simple vanity mod for tml 1.4, the spriting and coding is done, but whenever I try to build and reload I get this error, I have no clue how to get past it, any help is appreciated.
  12. T

tModLoader Do somone have link to this mod?

Here's the link Sleep Capsule - tModLoader Mod Browser
  13. T

Tmodloader Game ran out of memory

Tmodloader only utilizes 4gb of ram instead of all of your ram, so the extra 12gb of ram on your PC is unused. There is the 64bit tmodloader that uses 8gb of ram. You could try that, but as the guy above me says you're using too many content mods, you need to use one, rather than multiple.
  14. T

Can the Hero's mod work on Terraria 1.4

There's an indev version of Tmodloader 1.4 that you can get from the TML team's Github. You have to compile it yourself and it's very buggy and unstable, Hero's Mod is one of the mods working for it at the moment. You would have to go to the TModloader Discord server for more info on this and...
  15. T

What does your character look like?

My current character right now. Just started a new playthrough with her and I'm quite excited.
Back
Top Bottom