1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
timboss
Last Activity:
Nov 13, 2016

Followers 2

Birthday:
Jul 17, 2001

Share This Page

timboss

Skeletron Prime, Male, 18

FINALLY MY TERRARIA IS FIXED @RexodinoLP I'll be uploading the vid with your mod hopefully tomorrow night. xD Aug 12, 2016

timboss was last seen:
Nov 13, 2016
    1. timboss
      timboss
      FINALLY MY TERRARIA IS FIXED @RexodinoLP I'll be uploading the vid with your mod hopefully tomorrow night. xD
      1. Dan Yami
        Dan Yami
        yaaaay!!! ^-^
        Aug 12, 2016
      2. timboss
        timboss
        I don't wanna promise anything tho cuz things could always go wrong but it estimated for tomorrow night upload.
        Aug 12, 2016
    2. timboss
      timboss
      And finally (for now) episode 3 is out as well.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. timboss
        timboss
        Ok, whatever. I don't really get what the big deal is. If you didn't care about watching my yt vids then why would you even care to go to my profile post.
        Aug 12, 2016
      3. The Ice Cube
        The Ice Cube
        Just said that you were spamming, that's all.
        Aug 12, 2016
      4. timboss
        timboss
        Ok.
        Aug 12, 2016
    3. timboss
      timboss
      Episode 2 is also out because I recorded almost the whole series all at once.
    4. timboss
      timboss
      New non-terraria related video out on my yt channel for all you sonic fans out there.
    5. timboss
      timboss
      First part of a brand new series: Dungeon entrance speedbuild is out!
    6. timboss
      timboss
      Episode 3 of expert modded hardcore is out!
      1. zeskorion
        zeskorion
        Yay for all caps...
        Aug 10, 2016
      2. timboss
        timboss
        lol yup. I love the caps. (Actually no I just think the caps look nicer and they stand out more.)
        Aug 10, 2016
    7. timboss
      timboss
      Episode 2 of my expert modded hardcore series is out my friends!
      1. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        Great!
        Aug 10, 2016
    8. timboss
      timboss
      For anyone who loves youtube terraria content, but also loves helping people out, I'm trying to revive my youtube channel.
      1. Darklordofhell likes this.
      2. timboss
        timboss
        I'm not forcing anyone to subscribe, but it would help out a lot. I'm currently doing an expert modded hardcore series. And I'll be making as much content as I can. (Probly not on weekends tho.) Anyway here's the link: tim klafke
        Aug 6, 2016
    9. UberCAKE
      UberCAKE
      Happy birthday!
      2. timboss
        timboss
        Saving up for gaming computer with all my bday money. Can't wait to get one. Rn I have a laptop.
        Jul 17, 2016
      3. UberCAKE
        UberCAKE
        What timezone are you in? It says your birthday is July the 17th, (which is today for me), I'm in Melbourne (in Australia).

Also have you heard of e-waste? They are places where you can get old PCs for free, all of my PCs have come from e-waste, my current PC is quite good, I got it for free, from e-waste.
        Jul 17, 2016
      4. timboss
        timboss
        Wisconsin, united states
        Jul 17, 2016
    10. Burst
      Burst
      The Luminite Bullets Tooltip is Shoot them down at the speed of sound. One sentence in the City Escape track from Sonic Adventure 2 is Rolling around at the speed of sound.
      2. timboss
        timboss
        Yeah I knew that was a splatoon ref but you said that the luminite bullet was a splatoon ref.
        Jul 13, 2016
      3. Azu
        Azu
        I said that the devs had put a Splatoon reference into the game, so of course they meant the Sonic reference in the bullets tooltip.
        Jul 13, 2016
      4. timboss
        timboss
        Oh ok. That's cool. I didn't notice that they had any sonic references in terraria.
        Jul 13, 2016
    11. timboss
      timboss
      How do u start a post? I feel like a noob but I honestly can't :red:ing figure it out.
      1. Ori likes this.
    12. timboss
      timboss
      1. Dg-vr likes this.
      2. Dg-vr
        Dg-vr
        You should put image links like this "[ i mg] image url[ /img]" next time, also it looks great. ;)
        Jun 25, 2016
      3. timboss
        timboss
        Ok, will do. Thanks.
        Jun 25, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 17, 2001 (Age: 18)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Pixel Piracy
    I am a spriter-in-training, or in other words, I'm basically a spriting noob. I am currently trying to to help the Spirit mod with sprites, but I am still open to helping with other mods. I own terraria on Steam for PC , and currently have almost 1300 hours total played. If anyone needs help getting some items or fighting bosses, just ask me. I'm always happy to help someone else new to terraria or someone that is struggling. And I am always open to new things to do in terraria. I also am going to start working on in-game pixel art soon and possibly making my own website depending on how many pixel art projects I do. I might also put up my sprites on the website as well. I'm as big of a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog as I am terraria, so I will definitely be making many Sonic related content on my site. If anyone sees this and wants to leave suggestions for sprites or pixel art, feel free to start a convo with me or something.

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]