Terra_Nova

I am a spriter-in-training, or in other words, I'm basically a spriting noob. I am currently trying to to help the Spirit mod with sprites, but I am still open to helping with other mods. I own terraria on Steam for PC , and currently have almost 1300 hours total played. If anyone needs help getting some items or fighting bosses, just ask me. I'm always happy to help someone else new to terraria or someone that is struggling. And I am always open to new things to do in terraria. I also am going to start working on in-game pixel art soon and possibly making my own website depending on how many pixel art projects I do. I might also put up my sprites on the website as well. I'm as big of a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog as I am terraria, so I will definitely be making many Sonic related content on my site. If anyone sees this and wants to leave suggestions for sprites or pixel art, feel free to start a convo with me or something.
Birthday
Jul 17, 2001 (Age: 22)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Mobile
  3. Pixel Piracy

Signature

853sSPU.png

index.php

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  2. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  3. 0

Yo Ho Ho!

Yarrr! Thanks for sailing the Seven Seas with your motley crew of Pixel Pirates! (Awarded for indicating that you own Pixel Piracy)
  4. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  5. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  6. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  7. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  8. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  9. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  10. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  11. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  12. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom