Recent content by time346

1. time346

PS Vita Should I get terraria for the PS Vita?

For the most part, yes the frequent crashes have been addressed. It does still crash on occasion while playing in a large world, but far less frequently than it used to. It's a great game to have with you on the go and is 10x better than the 3ds version in my opinion.
  2. time346

Console & Mobile News: Wii U Release and more!

So......... You've just entered bug fixing stage (Quality Assurance) on Console for an update that's taken a year to create, was projected and shut down multiple times, and has now upset so many people that they've stopped playing the game altogether. Considering your standard bug fixing, that...
  3. time346

Console Do console players recieve the 1.3 update later when the PC comes out?

As a matter of fact, yes I have "ported" over quite a few programs in my career. Windows to Mac, C# to Java, Game maker to Visual Basic and vice versa across the board. I'm well aware of how difficult it can be, thank you very much. Who are these mythical 35 people you speak of? 505 Games has 4x...
  4. time346

Console Do console players recieve the 1.3 update later when the PC comes out?

"We" are worried about it due to the ongoing disparity between the console ports and the PC version of Terraria. Let's say that two friends decide to buy Terraria. One buys it for the PC and the other for console. It inevitably comes to the console players conclusion that he is disappointed by...
  5. time346

3DS 2 months and no updates for new 3ds?

According to 505 Games official Linked in profile they have between 51 and 200 employees. What exactly is your definition of "don't have many staff"? Are all of 505's staff working on Terraria promotion? No, of course not. They publish a large variety of games for many different platforms. That...
  6. time346

Console Console Update Timing

As far as I'm aware 505 games has not developed anything for Terraria. The coding for the Console ports is done by a company called Engine Software. 505 games publishes the game to the consoles. It doesn't matter than if 505 has 100 employees or 1000 it would not affect the speed of updates at...
  7. time346

I understand where you are coming from with the "free" updates, but that's now become a fairly slippery slope. What the purchasers of Terraria console are entitled to is a game that is playable, as bug free as possible, and provides them ultimately with the game they purchased. What began as a...
  8. time346

Nope, calling shenanigans. This has become a rather unfortunate SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) from 505 Games. "We wanted to do our jobs, but it's to hard." As a programmer myself if I tried half of the excuses you guys have used over the last couple years I would of been out of a job. You...
  9. time346

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Correct me here if I'm mistaken Nike Leon, but it is my understanding that @Loki was hired on as a liaison (read: Community manager) by Re-logic themselves. I can understand his lack of knowledge as to 505 games internal workings. Was it just his previous position that was filled by @Safeman or...
  10. time346

505 does not work on the graphics for Terraria. The coding is done by a company called Engine Software. Re-logic has an oversite position in regards to the Console ports. My contention is not that 505 games is not doing their job, it's that their community communication is sub-par to put it...
  11. time346

I think we can all agree that no one wants a bug filled update. The usual area of contention though stems from the fact that 505 games has a terrible track record when it comes to communication as to progress on updates. If they say something will be complete in the first quarter of the year...
  12. time346

Bee mount (A.K.A. Honeyed goggles) has not been added yet. The bone pick axe is though.
  13. time346

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

A big thank you to 505 and Engine for their work on getting the PsVita version to stop crashing! I can actually return to the game now! Keep up the great work!
  14. time346

Xbox One Console version???

Yes, and no. This update was completed on 11/24/2015. The console updates don't have version numbers anymore, I.e. 1.2.3, 1.2.4.1, etc. The content added, in the way it's added, does not really fit the bill as to the addition of items/events allowing for a blanket statement such as "We now have...
  15. time346

PS Vita Should I get terraria for the PS Vita?

I've never experienced frame drop on the PsVita version of Terraria. However, the game is a crash fest as far as i'm concerned. It will crash, destroying all progress since your last save, about once every 20 minutes for me on average. 505 games claims they have a fix in the works, but it's been...
Back
Top Bottom