Recent content by Timtams72

1. Timtams72

Vipix' Toolbox

Oh you added my idea? Cool I mean I did see it off another post either on reddit or here, but eh Also one more thing with the staff of regrowth, could it be possible To make it plant more than just normal grass, like different types of grass, of course some unlocking at certain parts of the...
  2. Timtams72

Vipix' Toolbox

Left this on reddit, but here's an idea Is it possible to choose the type of moss left with the staff of regrowth
  3. Timtams72

1.3.6 Background Preview

No one gonna point out the new look for the flesh blocks ( I think that's that it is tho, cant be too sure) No?
  4. Timtams72

Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

So we have a slim version No where's the thick version :Thunk: Jokes aside these sprites look pretty good
  5. Timtams72

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Sorry for being so spammy Also let me change that video It should be fine now
  6. Timtams72

Please, I might sound like a person that wants attention, but my mods are having funky behaviors It's better to watch than explain I just enjoy modded to much
  7. Timtams72

Here are the effects of my playing on 1.3.4.4 Please help me
  8. Timtams72

Whoops, Apparantly I do not know how to sentence I meant to add that they dont appear, like throwing weapons are consumed, but are not acctually thrown
  9. Timtams72

Since I never got an answer, I'll kindly ask again (Please I'm not trying to round like a douche) I've had some funky things happening when I updated to 1.3.4.4 First, Gore from modded enemies just stayed there, while normal ones disappear Second, Any projectile, it being Trowing, magic, ranged...
  10. Timtams72

I've had some funky things happening when I updated to 1.3.4.4 First, Gore from modded enemies just stayed there, while normal ones disappear Second, Any projectile, it being Trowing, magic, ranged, sword beams, enemy projectiles, pets and summons And maybe, just maybe screwd up drops (or not...
  11. Timtams72

Sprites The Glade (Alternate Hallow)

Is that a tanooki tail? 1000% respect
  12. Timtams72

Experimental Features - Texture Pack Support and World Seeds!

Someone, Old textures NOW
  13. Timtams72

Steam Halloween Sale

We need that tree in the game Re-logic Pls
  14. Timtams72

tModLoader TerraRE - Terraria Rebalance 2.0

Question, Can you make a version (Or give me the link) To the version that doesn't change the weapons types?
  15. Timtams72

Blocks & Decoration Wood Colored Paint

Yes, this is EXACTLY what I need.
Back
Top Bottom