Sep 14, 2001 (Age: 22)
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
Tree or Axe?
🌳
Occupation
Writer

Signature

Now that I've got your attention, I'd be thrilled if you'd read some of my suggestions and leave some feedback.
Improving fishing in the Dungeon - why give the Dungeon unique fishing stuff if you're only going to go halfway on it? I propose a massive increase in Dungeon fishing content. Includes new items, fish, and potions!
Adding more enemies to hybrid biomes - ever notice that the only hybrid biome that's really different is the Underground Desert? I'd like that to change. Includes new enemies and weapons!
Evil biome Summon weapons - there's currently no minions connected to the world evils. I've come up with some ideas for what they could look like. 2 new post-mech Summon weapons!
More buildings on sky islands - I love sky islands, but why is there only one kind of building on them? Let's see some more variety. Contains concepts for several new types of structures on sky islands (as well as a few example pictures - I'll add more later, I promise!)
Improving the Jungle Temple (and the rest of late Hardmode) - the Jungle Temple is pretty boring. I've come up with a major rework to the experience, while trying to maintain its identity and feel. Contains new enemies and concepts for features in and around the Jungle Temple!
Scarlet Triggerfish - a Crimson fishing weapon, as a counterpart to the Purple Clubberfish.
Honey bricks - honey texture, without the stickiness!
Workman's Handbook - a portable crafting guide
Race Car Bed - I sleep in a racing car. Do you?
Buff Reindeer Bells - this mount is far too rare for how weak it is.
Parity for Leather - an equivalent material & vanity set for the Crimson.
Globe - a nice piece of decoration.
Optional NPC Happiness - the option to enable, partially enable, or disable the NPC Happiness system.
These are the ones I don't really like as much, but they're still mine, and they deserve to be listed.
Leprechauns - a very rare, hard-to-catch critter. (Feels very modded.)
Protection Monolith - a mapmaking tool to stop players from breaking blocks. (Just not a great idea, to be honest.)
In general, I think too much.

Following

Trophies

1. 0

Sovereign of the Swarm

Like a true regent, you’ve been buzzing through the forums with your honeyed goggles for eight years.
  2. 0

One of Us! One of Us!

1,000 messages. 'Nuff Said. Thanks for being a loyal and active Terrarian!
  3. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  4. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  5. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  6. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  7. 0

The Master and Core

Hungry for ancient spirits, you’ve sacrificed and been a guide here to others for seven years.
  8. 0

In a swirl of Prismatic Bolts

Within the six years you've everlasted here in our hallowed halls, you've sun danced from a small lacewing into a true Empress.
  9. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  10. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  11. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  12. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  13. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  14. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  15. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  16. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom