Recent content by tinygrub

1. tinygrub

tModLoader Better Music & Music Replacer: Add custom music to anything [1.3]

whenever i get to the point where the music is supposed to play, it displays "Could not determine container type" in the bottom left and mutes.
  2. tinygrub

cs0426: The type name 'Items' does not exist

So I'm fairly new to modding, trying to test but I get this error: Here's the code for the mentioned file: using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; using ExtinctionReanimated.Items; namespace ExtinctionReanimated.Items { public class...
  3. tinygrub

tModLoader What am i doing wrong?

thanks, it's working now
  4. tinygrub

tModLoader What am i doing wrong?

ok, now it's saying the same thing for line 25
  5. tinygrub

PC messing around in journey mode

we're just going to mess around on a fresh journey mode world and see just how fresh it is at the end. anything goes. my steam is tinygrub, just ask if you want to join there. if i don't respond, just be patient. i might be sleeping, i might be somewhere, idk. i check every day.
  6. tinygrub

PC Looking for Hallowed Key

i have one lying around, i can give it to you. i already have rainbow gun
  7. tinygrub

PC Classic Playthrough

ok
  8. tinygrub

Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

Empress of Light really isn't that hard.
  9. tinygrub

Console How to get the Pork of the Sea

This is a hard item to get, so I guess I need to tell you how to get it? Ugh, why can't you do this yourself? 1. The Truffle Worm. I made a post yesterday on why these are a pain. 2. Master Mode. Go to a master mode world and play the game as normal. 3. PAY ATTENTION, YOU USELESS- STOP AT...
  10. tinygrub

Console Killing the Empress of Light, but it's explained very perfectly ordinarily.

Oh, you haven't played a bullet hell game before? That's fine, just follow my guide, because you should trust me. Please trust me. Anyway, let's begin. Getting Your Stuff If you want this pixie to die, you need some good stuff, because you know deep down that you probably don't have enough...
  11. tinygrub

PS4 Betsy's Egg and The Dutchman (minekart) not dropping (Solved)

I had the same problem with the Writhing Remains. I made a new world and it dropped first try.
  12. tinygrub

Issues with Lunatic Cultist.

i haven't seen misfortune like this since the rod of discord became part of my life
  13. tinygrub

Which is worse: Prismatic Lacewing or Truffle Worm?

The whole Zenith thing was a joke. I'm not stupid, I know it's possible to get it without an inventory editor.
Back
Top Bottom