Recent content by Titanium Phoenix

1. Titanium Phoenix

CC Creation Compendium #51

I didn't see the one I posted.:( I'm not sure if it was because I posted it too late, even though I'm pretty sure I didn't, but will it make it into the next one if I re-post it?
  2. Titanium Phoenix

This is my first CC post: [img] I used rulik15's stone pillar design and the chain design on the...

This is my first CC post: I used rulik15's stone pillar design and the chain design on the bridge but the rest is designed by me
  3. Titanium Phoenix

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but I did update all the mods I was using even the ones I wasn't using on the specific world I was on and it seemed to work as the boss I usually timed out on didn't time out this time so I hope it is fixed but I only tested it once so it isn't...
  4. Titanium Phoenix

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I am not sure whether my problem is with tmodloader or with one of the mods I downloaded but I keep timing out of Terraria with pretty much the same message each time could someone help me... this is the exact error I recieve: System.InvalidOperationException: Begin cannot be called again...
  5. Titanium Phoenix

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

So if I update my Calamity will my worlds get corrupted? Because recently my worlds got corrupted and I had to start all over again.
  6. Titanium Phoenix

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

For some reason my boss checklist won't show the bosses from the Calamity mod. Can you please help me
  7. Titanium Phoenix

PC 1.3 Changelog

If this change log doesn't do the update justice I can not wait to see how much there is and I am pumped for when it comes out:D:D Still three more days ;(
  8. Titanium Phoenix

Xbox 360 Achievement Slimer bug?

I am pretty sure that you do have to kill them on the same map and same character but I know you don't have to do it in one session, hope I helped :happy:
  9. Titanium Phoenix

Awesome to see you on here Ampex and btw love your speedbuilds :)

Awesome to see you on here Ampex and btw love your speedbuilds :)
  10. Titanium Phoenix

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Hello Hero :happy:
Back
Top Bottom