Recent content by tiwdaym

1. tiwdaym

@Redigit🌳 I can definitely comment on that: :D What I feel sad in Vanilla is all those special...

@Redigit🌳 I can definitely comment on that: :D What I feel sad in Vanilla is all those special drops from bossess, mainly pre-hm like royal gel, hive pack, bone glove, bone helm, but also HM like spore sac.. It always look EPIC Getting them, but not really using them much later on. Having them...
  2. tiwdaym

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Some more ideas: Some seed combination could like manipulate default world settings like what you can do in Journey, but they would be permanent/changed. Example is faster/slower time, permanent noon, or only dusk, etc., higher/lower spawns, faster grass growing (including jungle vines, crimson...
  3. tiwdaym

I’m looking to create a shimmer skyblock world but need to know if this is possible.

I just created vanilla map in TEdit and seems like this is what you need and will work form start to beating ML: Zenith seed (not required, only for higher difficulty, but at least expert mode map for lava from slimes so you can get water) 1x mushroom grass mud block on spawn 1x lihzahrd brick...
  4. tiwdaym

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Some ideas: Celebrationmk10 + For the Worthy + Don't dig up: All drop/crafted items will be broken instead, shimmer will do same, only goblin can help, but for very cheap as he is celebrating. Dungeon and temple entry will be at hell, ideally in lava and goes upwards instead Some combination...
  5. tiwdaym

Game Mechanics A new "farming" mechanic to the game

Hi there I was wondering through Terraria multiverse, slaying enemies, collecting loot, protecting the land from Bosses and Threats from Space (especially those Lunar creatures.. Where they always come from?) And sometimes I was resting in Town with lots of friends that sold nice and fun tools...
  6. tiwdaym

Game Mechanics Please add option for server-side characters in Multiplayer

Hi, not sure if it was already suggested, but I would like to see an option when hosting a Multiplayer worlds to be able to use server-side characters. (like some checkbox or option) I know there are some 3rd party tools that can do that as well, or modded, but I would really appreciate it if...
  7. tiwdaym

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Yay! Just knowing that maybe there will be maybe some more crafting recipes :)
  8. tiwdaym

Game Mechanics shimmer decrafts biome torches

I am fan of skyblock as well and during my research and wanting to do 100% boss and NPCs completion run on skyblock-like map I found out you can make ice and underground desert with post-Moon Lord solutions (Yellow for desert and White for Snow, just transform dirt walls, dirt and stone and you...
  9. tiwdaym

1.4.4 Discovery/Content Discussion Thread

I highly suspect they did not intend with shimmer to be able to do artificial biome creation from nothing, but only to like convert existing things from what seems to be hotfixes. Seems like they want to leave all this artificial biome creation to be post Moon-Lord with solutions that are able...
  10. tiwdaym

Blocks & Decoration Please, make all non-renewable blocks renewable

I have feeling this is more like for modded, but I would like to see this in Vanilla as well. Please, add for non-renewable blocks some option to make them renewable. https://terraria.wiki.gg/wiki/Non-renewable_items I personally would like to see all blocks in some forms like maybe from...
  11. tiwdaym

Blocks & Decoration Make Cloud blocks craftable

Ice can be actually now made thanks to Ice Torches being converted to red ice blocks (or counterpart, didn't test that far) Edit 1.4.4.5 now changes all torches to aether torches, so no Ice obtaining this way, only different world again So you need snow biome (1500 snow blocks on PC,...) then...
  12. tiwdaym

**REPORTED** Visual bug - background wall not displaying on map bounds

So I was able to reproduce the same bug again, now with video footage and able to find possible clues to what is causing that. Video: So, map is based on drunken seed, edited with Tedit - but I do not think this is problem as the same happened on normally generated map On first minute I just...
  13. tiwdaym

Here is my world. It is small world (classic) with specified seed 0 and random evil (corruption in this case) I also attach player, if that may somehow be problem. This issue was pre-hardmode, I entered hardmode and it still persists. Thank you
  14. tiwdaym

On small map, pre-Hardmode (not sure about what happens next) there is this littlew visual bug. background walls are not showing, when placed and are "cut by invisible line". You can hammer them back, they are just not displaying. Tried with palm wood wall and obsidian wall, both are not...
Back
Top Bottom