Recent content by tj_rna

1. tj_rna

tModLoader Rewards - Receive (non-transferable) spendable points for game progress

Hey, after the update today, If I go to buy a pack, it doesn't use up the Progress Points, and it just gives me the pack item itself from the shop.
  2. tj_rna

tModLoader WorldGen Previewer

I'm loving this mod but I am running into one issue that I can't seem to find a fix to. I have the Calamity mod installed (along with a few others) and when I generate a new world, it gets 3/4 done with the world, including most Calamity biomes, but upon attempting to load the last biome, it...
  3. tj_rna

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

Hey, if you are still getting the glitch where it mines everything but ores after updating, completely delete the mod and reinstall it. After doing so it works perfectly so far!
  4. tj_rna

tModLoader VeinMiner Mod - Mine ores faster!

well I dont know what I managed to mess up this time, but after updating, it's not working at all :/
  5. tj_rna

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Ahhhhhh, thanks, I was always wondering
  6. tj_rna

So, I dug through the forum section a bit, and maybe im just an idiot, but why do the armors from this mod and others, (like Calamity, Spirit, ETC.) not work on armor stands?
  7. tj_rna

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

So has anyone else run into an issue with the Artifact weapons where they don't do damage? It's behaving very strangely, where Ill load into a multiplayer match it will shoot and not do damage, but Ill load into a singleplayer and it will be fine. Other times it's the exact opposite, but with...
  8. tj_rna

Im probably really late to this topic, but why don't the armors from this mod (or any other, actually) work on Manniquins in game
Back
Top Bottom