• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by tkc1919

1. tkc1919

Drawings & Paintings Doodle of tkc1919!

My Among Us character.
  2. tkc1919

Drawings & Paintings Zach's Art....Stuff.

Only "wow" reaction is possible.
  3. tkc1919

Alright, I found an old Wyvern painting!
  4. tkc1919

Fortunately, I and my three friends playing with the Celebration MK10 seed defeated WoF and went into hard mode! I thought I'd go to space and see the Wyvern, but one friend had it first. I saw the Wyvern and was able to defeat it, but my friend died once. I used to draw a wyvern, but I drew...
  5. tkc1919

A guide who is surprised to see it with a friend who sees me trying to play by burning a guide voodoo doll with Flamelash;(
  6. tkc1919

My old art about Calamity Mod. THE LORDE is looking at something like DoG.
  7. tkc1919

A new character created to play with festive seeds with friends sleeping with a guide:passionate:
  8. tkc1919

Terraria State of the Game - May 2021

oh wow
  9. tkc1919

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

I remember, my dad bought Terraria in Japanese at WIIU and thought it was "Haha 2D Minecraft", but when I was playing with my dad and AFK, I received a message from Eye of Cthulhu, The battle with Plantera, and the Wall of Flesh surprised me ... I was drawing a strategy to defeat Plantera in the...
  10. tkc1919

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

Oh my god, picture! And I want to hit the seeds of celebration
  11. tkc1919

~Type your username with your eyes closed~

gkc1818
  12. tkc1919

The Last Post Wins!

How cute
  13. tkc1919

Hello and thank you for coming to see us! I love drawing on tablets and I've been drawing many for a long time! (It's definitely better than it used to be) I'll put the latest Terraria art here, because there are a lot of FNF and FFXIV Note: I have a lot of love for my paintings, but I'm not...
Top Bottom