Recent content by Tmachoman

1. Tmachoman

Controller Binding error with map

if there are questions about this not being clear, the start button was meant to only open the inventory. because it opens the inventory, then the map, and when closing the map it closes all UI, it makes the inventory inaccessible.
  2. Tmachoman

Controller Binding error with map

Something like this happened with the grapple button on controller, but now that is fixed. However this bug is still apparent to the default map button. I changed some of the key binds so that map was on the select button and inventory was on the start button. The map works with the select...
  3. Tmachoman

Minor Visual Bug in Old One's Army

When the min. map is zoomed out, the player icon is actually off center. I noticed this when traveling down my hellevator and zooming out on the min. map. If you zoom in, the player icon moves toward the center. This may just be me, but I had this happen on multiple devices.
  4. Tmachoman

Yoraiz0r's spell bugged while sleeping.

If you sleep in a bed while Yoraiz0r's spell is visible, the red dot that's meant to cover the player's eyes is not in the correct location. Look at attached image for clarity.
  5. Tmachoman

**REPORTED** 2 music tracks

I find that if I load a world, I can faintly hear the standard over world theme while in a town (the town day theme). I also find this happens with the ocean theme and the evil biome theme if I teleport to an ocean on an end of the world, and it is corrupted with the corruption or crimson. I'm...
  6. Tmachoman

PC World status incorrect

I was playing in a host and play via steam world with 2 other friends. When the dryad moved in to a house after killing the eye of Cthulhu, she stated that the world was completely cure, when we hadn't touched the purification process at all.
  7. Tmachoman

PC Nurse stays in lava

I was playing in a standard world, and I had brought lava to the surface for some decorations. The Nurse however fell in there, but instead of trying to get out, she just kept healing herself, and never stopped. The only way to revert this was to wait until nighttime and walk away very far so...
  8. Tmachoman

PC weird controller settings bug

When using a controller and I hit the controls button in the settings menu in game, the game does nothing, and I have to use a mouse to click it. Also, some key-binds dont work, like grapple.
  9. Tmachoman

PC Star cannon and Super star shooter, star velocity glitch

I have had a small but important glitch happen in pc terraria steam, when you are standing in a door, the fire rate is the same, but the speed that the stars travel is a lot slower than normal.
  10. Tmachoman

Switch Platforms On the Switch Edition are kinda weird.

So I have been looking into a small bug that has been around since the December update bringing technological updates. This bug doesn't seem to change any physics with the game, and the game itself runs exactly the same as it did when released. However, I have noticed that the platform stair...
  11. Tmachoman

Switch Water bolt causes Terraria to freeze until reset.

I was playing in a small world on a nintendo switch to test this out and three times in one sitting, my game crashed while using the water bolt. I stopped using it for a while, and everything was fine. Does anybody else have the same issue?
  12. Tmachoman

Switch When will the next Nintendo Switch Update be released, and what update will it be?

There is one planned to come very soon. (Beginning of May). It will include content up to pc 1.3.5! As a switch player myself, I am very excited for the update.
  13. Tmachoman

Switch Platforms for switch don’t work with joy cons

That hasn’t happened to me. Hope the fix it though!
  14. Tmachoman

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Love the hint towards Back to the Future. Can’t wait for people to come up with crazy base designs! Could be cool if in the snow biome, you could use boreal wood and get a small bonus!
  15. Tmachoman

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Im glad the Floret Protector made the final cut! Congrats to all other winners!
Back
Top Bottom