Recent content by Tmacster1

1. Tmacster1

Fastest mining pre-hardmode

Haha good old dynamite!
  2. Tmacster1

Or Shroomite Digging Claws but of course that's an end-game item. Took me a while to get those and I'm quite please with them, and the only thing they can't mine is Lihzahrd Bricks.
  3. Tmacster1

Anybody remember the old days?

I remember when cactus's would hurt you if you walked into them. So, I've played way back before 1.1 and 1.2.
  4. Tmacster1

No weapons run?

I would imagine it would be hard since you would have to beat Skeletron to really build good traps. But, I guess it's possible after many many deaths trying to get your traps perfected and able to kill bosses and monsters.
  5. Tmacster1

Nightmare pickaxe to me is pretty fast. But, like lolali said depends on what you want to mine.
  6. Tmacster1

Took about 20+ Hours. Made it flat at 116 ft above.

Took about 20+ Hours. Made it flat at 116 ft above.
  7. Tmacster1

Flattened a large world with a Rocket Launcher and who knows how many rockets.

Flattened a large world with a Rocket Launcher and who knows how many rockets.
  8. Tmacster1

NPCs & Enemies Small additions for the Blood Moon event

Awesome suggestion and I like it. Would love to see more creatures like that in the Corruption or Crimson areas.
  9. Tmacster1

Favorite pre hardmode weapons!

1. Minishark 2. Night'sedge 3. Moltenfury
  10. Tmacster1

What is the most useless item in Terraria to you?

I replace the copper short-sword with a wood sword.
  11. Tmacster1

PC Looking for some Terraria buddies.

Got to love the corruption worlds. Sent you a request Reaper if you want to be friends. :P it's nice to see someone with over 200 hours of Terraria.
  12. Tmacster1

PC What are your favorite/most-used Items?!

Yea didn't really like the green in there either... Love the Night's Edge as well as the Nightmare Picaxe.
  13. Tmacster1

Casual Favorite drink?

Actually like Black Cherry Mikes Hard Lemonade.
  14. Tmacster1

PC What are your favorite/most-used Items?!

10: Molten Fury 9: Nightmare Picaxe 8: Phasesaber (Red) 7: Drax 6: Megashark 5: Rainbow Rod 4: Boomstick 3: Laser Rifle 2: Elf-Melter 1: Christmas-Tree Sword - lol :p Just my list in now real particular order. But, I use much more items lol. But, those are kind of the ones I like to use once...
  15. Tmacster1

Elder Scrolls Stuff

Well, after playing 441 hours of Skyrim I'm looking forward to The Elder Scrolls: VI. Don't get me wrong Skyrim was great and I really enjoyed it. But, now I'm just ready for the next installment... Mods can only get you so far before you get bored of it again. Mods I've done lately just add...
Back
Top Bottom