Recent content by ToaRex

1. ToaRex

Mowed Grass Texture Pack

added some screenshots for ya
  2. ToaRex

Mowed Grass Texture Pack

I made a texture pack that replaces all the normal grass types with the mowed grass variant click here to download!
  3. ToaRex

tModLoader Material Trader NPC

I mean let's say I want the cavern trader to move in, do I need just 1 copper ore and 1 amethyst for it to move in or do I need a certain amount?
  4. ToaRex

tModLoader Material Trader NPC

is there exact amounts of the items you need to have the npc's move in or is just one enough?
  5. ToaRex

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

good to know, thank you
  6. ToaRex

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Sorry if this has been suggested before also don't know if it's possible but I think it would be a nice feature for either cheat sheet or the standalone recipe browser if you'd be able to put a crafting station like let's say the tinkerer's workshop into the filter slot and see everything that...
  7. ToaRex

tModLoader Magic Storage

Sorry if this has been suggested before but, a nice feature to add would be the ability to use the inventory button for quick stacking to nearby chests to throw everything into the system, if it's possible
  8. ToaRex

PC Need about 3 more players

Hello Hello I am looking for people to play with on PC I prefer you to be in the US or have similar timezones (mine is MST/GMT-7) it is also STRONGLY preferred that you have a decent mic and teamspeak so if you meet any of these requirements feel free to add me here
  9. ToaRex

A house my girlfriend and I built during out latest play through

Still a work in progress so if you have any ideas about how to make it look better feel free to comment down below
  10. ToaRex

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Probably my second favorite tool/mod for terraria <3 EDIT: I found 2 bugs with v0.1.5 1 all chests are empty and I didn't touch the no chest option 2 the minecart tracks arn't connected as shown in the picture down below
  11. ToaRex

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

sorry if this has been asked before but is their a target release date if there isn't like the 1.3 development I understand just would like to know
  12. ToaRex

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

My ideas are Fan: a block that pushes items/mobs the direction it's facing Wrenches for all the colors of paint/dye (probably paint) I also really like this idea
  13. ToaRex

one of my first attempts at creative building

I took some of your advice and now here is a update version of the npc hotel plus some changes to my house
  14. ToaRex

one of my first attempts at creative building

so I saw a bunch of builds of cool houses in terraria and kinda wanted to build one of my own so I decided to do so on my latest play through how'd I do? :P and the guide I used to build the house on the right is right here...
Back
Top Bottom