Tobtob9182

About me? Why not about you, computer? What about Jim, why not About Jim?
Birthday
September 18
I would put something witty here but...eh
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: Xbox 360
  2. Terraria: Mobile
Occupation
The world may never know

Signature

If Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter were all destroyed, 90% of teens would go insane. If you're one of the 10% that would be laughing at them, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.

"When life gives me lemons, I tend to ignore it. I don't really like lemons. Lemonade is pretty good, though. Pink Lemonade, too. Peaches are pink. I wonder what peaches taste like... Why can't life give me peaches, instead of lemons?"- By Tobtob. I said this the other day.

I haven't put anything here in forever.
Why are you in here?

I was told to do this, so here it is!...(I don't know what else to do)
Name: David Crash (Or just Crash)
Race: Skeleton. A skeleton is, well, just that. A living skeleton.
Appearance:
undead_alchemist_by_oxeren-d61t6s3.jpg

Personality: Despite his dark, brooding, somewhat intimidating appearance, Crash is actually a nice person. Although, it's a little hard for a skeleton to not look dark and brooding...nevermind. He usually is a nice person to be around, and instead of going complete 'I'll kill you if you do anything I don't like', he just lets others do their thing. Crash is somewhat quiet and doesn't speak as much as he feels he should, but he's far from shy. He's quite intelligent and will try to think of the most logical way of dealing with a situation. Well, most logical to him.

Bio:
23 years ago, it was a peaceful day in the old ruins of a forgotten castle. The bright sun shone through the broken roof, illuminating the main room. All was still until the fire nation attacked until something shifted under a small pile of rubble. Something was alive and struggling to get out. After a few minutes of moving the rocks over him, the being was free.
It was a skeleton in a robe, reanimated by magic. He was confused, wondering how the old castle got this way. He searched the castle, looking for anyone at all. He didn't find a single soul. Eventually, he decided to venture out for two reasons, the first being that the castle's inhabitants were long since gone, and two being the natural urge for exploration that nagged the skeleton.
After visiting a nearby town, he learned that the magic in the world could be used for wondrous things, after which he assumed was the reason for his consciousness. He had thought that since he was brought to by magic, he could control it too. But, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't. He was different. His body, or, lack thereof, just couldn't harness magic like others.
So, he turned to the most viable substitute. Alchemy. He spent his time learning of how to make different potions. Explosives, enhancements, temporary magical ability. He spent years studying, creating various potions, and testing them. He created a small shop, selling the potions to travellers, explorers, warriors, and many others. This became his life, and he was content with it.
However, that same urge of adventure he felt when first he was alive was always on his mind. Eventually, he couldn't ignore it. He closed his shop, packed all of his things, and headed to the Village of Narsh. The village where every great adventure starts.

Trigger: His various potions are how he conveys magic, each potion with a different effect. He carries many different potions for different situations, and carries quite a few spare bottles for when he needs more.

Magical Knowledge: Crash's knowledge is based around alchemy, for obvious reasons. He learned everything from old books on how alchemy was used before the time where magic was capable of being harnessed effectively. He recorded everything important for him to know in his own book, in case he forgets.

Arsenal: Crash uses his various potions to fight, each used differently in some way. Some potions give buffs, like strength. Others allow him to harness some magic for a short time (around 1 or 2 posts), like being able to control fire. A couple potions just are just flat out explosive. Crash either drinks a potion (somehow) to get its effects, throw it on the ground if he wants the effect to be given to a group, or he'll throw it at his enemies if it works that way.

Equipment: A bag of various potions, 20 spare bottles, his Alchemy Book, and ingredients for 1 quick fire-magic potion

Trophies

1. 0

The Master and Core

Hungry for ancient spirits, you’ve sacrificed and been a guide here to others for seven years.
  2. 0

In a swirl of Prismatic Bolts

Within the six years you've everlasted here in our hallowed halls, you've sun danced from a small lacewing into a true Empress.
  3. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  4. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  5. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  6. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  7. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  8. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  9. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  10. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  11. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  12. 0

One of Us! One of Us!

1,000 messages. 'Nuff Said. Thanks for being a loyal and active Terrarian!
  13. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  14. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  15. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom