Tobtob9182
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That profile picture is so fresh. Almost as fresh as the Prince of Bel-Air!
    Reactions: Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    Oh, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. I remember watching that show. It was awesome.
    Wow. Nearly nothin' appeared in my alerts for 2 DAYS now! That's a first, I must say. I think...
    How do trees feel in the Springtime?
    Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    Oh come on, how did you not expect something like that? I have a whole profile page or three of puns. Heck, my picture is Sans! If that doesn't tip you off, heh, I don't know what will.
    Tetra
    Tetra
    well, i didnt exactly go through your profile, and this is the first time ive ever even seen you around :v
    that and avatars dont always mean anything, mine is frisk and chara kissin like cuties and i dont act like both of em combined or smthing :vvvv
    good joke though, 10/10 good :red:
    Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    Yea, I was just screwing around.
    Man, how did it take me this long to realize that most of the Undertale fandom is cancer? I'm dense, apparently.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Well, my point was, is that it's not Undertale, it's not Undertale fans, it's media like Tumblr that's the problem. The Undertale Fandom ain't the cancer, it's Tumblr which has always been a cancer, lol.
    Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    The truth has now been released to the world. May they use it wisely. (Translation: Good point.)
    The kamen rider
    Okay, so a guy walks into a bar and asks for a drink. The bartender says 'I'll give you a drink of you tell me a meta-joke.' (Cont.)
    Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    It's like a joke-ception.
    Ripraptor
    Ripraptor
    I saw this post. A few days later, while I was watching Undertale Animations like the Undertale trash I am... Sans told this joke to Papyrus.
    Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    ...Um...(crap, I've been found out!)
    Also, what do you call a bear with no teeth?
    Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    Well, I'll have you know that I do whatever I want! And what I want to do is...something...I actually don't know what, hehe.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Some people spend so much time getting to do what they want that when they have everything at their fingertips, they have forgotten what they want
    Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    I'm not one of those people, I'm just indecisive and/or lazy!
    One day Timmy had his friends over. They ate his grandmother. He had said "Let's eat grandma!"

He should have said "let's eat, grandma!"

Commas, or lack there of, kill

This has been a PSA for comma safety awareness.
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    http://www.dictionary.com/browse/originality
    Astris
    Astris
    Please take these seriously, Timmy doesn't appreciate your sass
    Tobtob9182
    Tobtob9182
    Yea, man, the guy lost his grandma! It's a very hard thing to process.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom