• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by ToP

1. ToP

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

I actually do not like the Back vanity item changes. One of my preferred Vanity setups, used the Mysterious Cape, and the Harpy Wings, dyed black. With the previous mechanics, this made it so that it gave the impression that the cape was transforming into wings when you fly, a nice vampire-esque...
  2. ToP

Angler quest lock

Is time frozen on a journey world? Are you changing time in journey world? if you are changing the time, you can't just change straight to dawn;I think changing to midnight, then dawn will work, but if not, change it to dusk, let the time go past midnight naturally, then change to dawn. If...
  3. ToP

Working as Designed Can't turn off Autopause

Journey World/Character After updating to 1.4.0.5 The game will autopause while in the settings menu, regardless of whether it is on or not. According to memory, this should not be the case. I distinctly recall this not being the case earlier in my playthrough of 1.4, and I did not see anything...
  4. ToP

PC Can something be done about Worldgen ALWAYS spawning Corruption/Crimson in middle of Snow/Jungle biomes?

Same problems here. At the start of 1.4, I spent like 2 hours with a journey mode character w/hermes boots, creating large worlds, and running to each side to see if the jungle was covered in evil, cause I wanted a world where the jungle was clean. I did not look for a clean snow biome at all...
  5. ToP

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Finally finished reading this beauty after about 6 hours. Mandatory breaks, naps, and research into what this or that did before the changes included in that time. Honestly the increased stack sizes for several items, and the new accessory tinkers are going to be the things I look forward to...
  6. ToP

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

I can only hope that I finish reading the changelog before the pre-release streams go live. it will take a while to finish reading that.
  7. ToP

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

I don't like you people. You keep throwing new and exciting things at us the closer we get to the Journey's End release. The anticipation is only becoming more and more agonizing. You enjoy making us suffer like this, don't you? Villains! Every one of you! Joking aside, more reason to build is...
  8. ToP

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Awesome, a concrete release date the instant it seemed possible. And to make it on the anniversary no less... Very nice. I see Journey mode, that's new. No matter what it is, it will be a pleasant addition to those who are not so interested in Master Mode. I wonder if it would be better to...
  9. ToP

Terraria Pushes Beyond 30 Million Copies Sold!

I would get hype over this, but I'm currently too busy being suspicious over how close this announcement is to April Fool's. Amazing milestone we've hit here. Beating out Skyrim in sales? Not a surprise, but something inevitable IMO.
  10. ToP

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

I'm kinda glad it got pushed back. Even though I now have a proper gaming PC for the first time ever, I wouldn't have had time to play Terraria if Journey's End came out in 2019. Too many other games have come out recently, that still have priority for me. When I play Terraria again, I want that...
  11. ToP

Terraria State of the Game - June 2019

My only hope right now is that this won't come out until after black friday/cyber monday. I have plans to swap my potato laptop out for an actual gaming pc, during the sales at that time this year. Terraria runs very well, for a game of it's size, on the weaker computers, many thanks to the...
  12. ToP

25 Million Copies Sold & 1.3.6 Spoilers!

Looking great! Still an amazing game, and there's no end in sight. 25 million, huh? I never realized just how gigantic of a milestone that was, until I looked at the list of best-selling video games of all time. This truly is a momentous occasion, and not one to be overlooked. Congratulations to...
  13. ToP

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

It is a shame that it all ended that way. Many are sad over this loss, but let us not forget: Failure is the mother of success. This failure will surely pave the way for better, and greater projects in the future, and that is towards what we should be looking at.
  14. ToP

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Honestly, I never touched console or mobile versions, and never will, because I think the controls would feel terrible. I already have muscle memory for PC controls. The console exclusive enemies, equipment, and Ocram were cheap, poorly designed, yet still somehow nifty addition when they were...
  15. ToP

1.3.6 Background Preview

Oh, it's the parallax? Didn't realize that. They're always saying backgrounds, which can mean multiple things here. Confusing.
Top Bottom