Tord21
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Been a long while, hasn't it? :) Things have been pretty damn wild here. Started my first year of college and wound up writing a book that's still in the works with 60k words. I hope everyone on here is doing ok themselves. Thank you guys for being such a welcoming community. <3
    Gotta love it when your school is the only school in the surrounding area that isn't starting late because of the ice.
    I have such a killer headache. This whole daylight savings thing is killing me this year %:sigh:
    3 more months and then it's summer vacation. I can't frickin wait
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I would be happy, but I'm in my senior year and that means that I have to leave my parents/go to college/get a job/AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Reactions: Tord21
    Tord21
    Tord21
    @Derpling Ω OOF. That's me next year, good luck with that tho!
    I'm trying so hard to stay blind to any Journey's End spoilers. xD It's a lot harder than I thought it was. The pogo sticks and possible badger pet sound cool as heck tho!
    I've become obsessed with three new things, meaning more fandoms to add to the list which makes the list about 20.
    Can Switch players join Xbox One world and vice versa?? My friend is getting a Switch for Christmas and I rlly want to get her into Terraria
    Can't wait for Friday. I'm going to Philadelphia for an art class trip. It gets me out of school for the day
    If you guys watch live streams on Youtube, Do not spam/encourage spam of emotes or anything on live streams. Markiplier just did a video on this because hundreds in his community had their entire Google account disabled because they were voting on Markiplier's live stream. He's pissed, and the entire community is too.
    OKOKOK I CANT GET OVER THE CONSOLE UPDATE I LOVE IT SO MUCH I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE SCHOOL SO I COULD PLAY IT MORE
    Is it Christmas yet? I want it to be Christmas. My best friend and I were singing Last Christmas when we were at rifle practice yesterday and the entire team looked at us like we were nuts XD
    Waitwaitwait when is the update coming out??? Today or tomorrow??
    I hope that all of you in CA are okay and will be okay. I pray that you all make it out of there ok. My aunt lives south of the Kincaid fire
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Dapling
    Dapling
    I'm so glad that my grandparents and my father who live there haven't even had to evacuate... They've been SO lucky.
    Reactions: Tord21
    Tord21
    Tord21
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom