Recent content by toshnika

1. toshnika

Back after two years

I was once active on these forums, having made three terrible mods. I have, however, realized that the Terraria community is in fact worth being part of, especially as I'm making occasional videos about it on YouTube. I aim to return to modding, with a much higher focus on quality. Soon. I...
  2. toshnika

tModLoader Toshnika's Random Content

I've tried modding twice before. The less said about that the better. So, what've I got this time? More care. Slightly better drawing ability. Considerably better code ability. Less laziness Welcome to Toshnika's Random Content Content (as of 0.5 [23/12/19]) Discord...
  3. toshnika

tModLoader Universal Empires Mod -A second crack at modding by Toshnika

1.0 out! mediafire link coming soon!
  4. toshnika

tModLoader New Initiate Mod Forum Thread: Initiate Mod, a Swampy mod made on linux.

THIS MOD IS DEAD: Find me and my new mod here --------> tModLoader - Universal Empires Mod -A second crack at modding by Toshnika
  5. toshnika

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

Yo! I just started playing the exxo avalon source mod on 1.3. bit empty, but it is making me excited for the tmod version... BTW, I would be delighted to help with mod development, if possible
  6. toshnika

Hello, I am toshnika on the avalon mod discord server. just for your info. (does this count for...

Hello, I am toshnika on the avalon mod discord server. just for your info. (does this count for getting verified role?)
  7. toshnika

tModLoader Universal Empires Mod -A second crack at modding by Toshnika

Anyone here played with Initiate Mod? Probably not. It was rightfully not well known, as it was terrible. This is my new try. Discord: Join the Universal Empires Mod Discord Server! Mod available on browser Direct Download: UniversalEmpires Mod Version: 1.0 Trailer:
  8. toshnika

tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

THIS MOD IS AMAZING!
  9. toshnika

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I make them on linux, you should be able to on mac. I think there is a link to the instructions on the tmodloader github
  10. toshnika

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I put this error in its own thread, but it can't hurt to ask here. This has happened on three worlds so far. After defeating the cultist, every time I open the settings menu, the game crashes. Another issue is that monsters do not display their name and hp when hovered over. This is a very...
  11. toshnika

tModLoader Crash on opening settings menu after defeating cultists

This has happened on three worlds so far. After defeating the cultist, every time I open the settings menu, the game crashes. Another issue is that monsters do not display their name and hp when hovered over. This is a very annoying bug, and I would very much appreciate help with it. Mod list...
  12. toshnika

tModLoader AlchemistNPC v9.0

May I request that my mod's potions can be sold by npcs from this mod? I am a huge fan of this mod, but I hate grinding potions from my own mod that I deliberately made annoying to grind. (sort of)
  13. toshnika

tModLoader New Initiate Mod Forum Thread: Initiate Mod, a Swampy mod made on linux.

1.2 is now out! Download here! (remove the .txt extension and place in mods folder to use)
  14. toshnika

1.1 is now out! download here! (remove the .txt extension and place in mods folder to use)
  15. toshnika

full 1.0 update out! mediafire link up to date
Back
Top Bottom