Recent content by totallytoats2

1. totallytoats2

What phobias do you have?

Cool thread! I have emetophobia. An intense fear of vomiting or anything associated with it.
  2. totallytoats2

Better watch out, I'm following your back.

Better watch out, I'm following your back.
  3. totallytoats2

dunna da da

dunna da da
  4. totallytoats2

Hey, thanks for the welcome. I followed Pixel first, and he followed back. Follow4Follow, I...

Hey, thanks for the welcome. I followed Pixel first, and he followed back. Follow4Follow, I suppose. That, or butts, because there's actually not much boobage going on in my avatar.
  5. totallytoats2

Maybe your bedroom is actually an airport?

Maybe your bedroom is actually an airport?
  6. totallytoats2

Totally.

Totally.
  7. totallytoats2

Other Art toat's art

Thanks a lot! I do like to have more of a cinematic feel to my GMod screenshots. Also, I love turtles, too. I thought it was pretty cool to see them lined up from smallest to largest like that. Thanks so much. Yeah, a lot of GMod models don't look that great, but it's fun trying to pose them to...
  8. totallytoats2

Other Art toat's art

Here I will be posting various artsy things I've done over time. Enjoy.
  9. totallytoats2

Hi, I'm BarbarianKabbage

What you posted adds nothing to the origin of the thread and is simply an irritation, since you posted essentially the same thing on two different introduction threads. But I digress.
  10. totallytoats2

Hi, I'm BarbarianKabbage

Why do you post on these if you're not going to be hospitable, then? Just to build up your post count with useless posts?
  11. totallytoats2

Help building interesting roofs?

What I tend to do whenever I'm looking for new designs for rooves or other architectural elements is think about what my building's architecture style somewhat resembles. Let's say I make a house, and the overall appearance of the house looks a bit Asian-influenced. I would then search for...
  12. totallytoats2

Hi, I'm BarbarianKabbage

A fellow GModder! Hello and welcome.
  13. totallytoats2

The Feline Is Back

Welcome, Neko! Sounds a lot like me, except I'm phenomenal at being a pack rat but not much else, haha.
  14. totallytoats2

Introduction

Hope my introduction didn't sound too pretentious, or something. Just trying to touch bases with some people that were around back then.
  15. totallytoats2

Introduction

Hi, my name is toats. I've gone by multiple aliases over the years, therefore a lot of you here probably won't know who I am. I was regrettably known as Reborg in the very early days of Terraria, on FOSSnet and IronDust IRC. I was an alpha/beta tester of Terraria starting early 2011, and an...
Back
Top Bottom