Recent content by Tower1998

1. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I played new versions and old suits are gone(sad). Wasnt pickaxe required defeating torizo or something? Also you can mine obsidian with it so you can skip corruption/crimson boss fights and respective ore all together. Also build repeater. Did it fire faster or something? Edit. I cant get wave...
  2. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

How many rockets are in this mod? Are there only 50 expansions per map or are there more?
  3. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

If we talk about fusion how about adding one way lock gates? Like the one in sector 1? The one that were in SM also?
  4. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Can someone tell me how to make doors that close after some time? Or maybe implement the gates from Super metroid.
  5. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I have found bug. When i use powerbombs near the edge of the world the sucking doesnt happen. There is also a old map called zebesian terraria i started modify it to suit this mod.
  6. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

i think he is asking to create biome specific enemies like the flying thingies from Ridley lair being only found in hell and stuff
  7. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

so i defeat moon lord. i just took some pointions and it worked out
  8. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Now all we need is a metroidlike custom map and we will have true metroidvania on our hands
  9. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

From what i saw on youtube is normal torizo,eye of ctuhulutu, the crimson/corruption boss, skeletron, serris, kraid, 3 hardmode bosses, phantoon, nightmare, Omega pirate and then Golden Torizo
  10. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Did anyone defeated moon lord? How did you guys did it?We are talking using strictly metroid gear of course
  11. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Can someone tell me how to craft summon items for all bosses? Also is GT PM or not?
  12. T

tModLoader Metroid Mod

How do i create summon for nightmare? I also defeated phantoon but only got soul of sight i think and bunch of hollow bars is that all? Also plasma minigun charge for rocket thingy is op. It can defeat hardmode bosses in minutes.
Back
Top Bottom