Recent content by tpetrus10

1. tpetrus10

tModLoader Magic Storage

Anybody know if this mod is compatible with Calamity yet? I've had problems in the past with the game regularly deleting modded biomes when I've had the two of them together, so I haven't risked it, but I would like to inquire about the status of that, as I haven't tried in a while.
  2. tpetrus10

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Okay, so I finally decided today was the day I was going to complete the boss rush. Everything was going well, until I got to Astrum Deus. The fight is normal, until I get him down to half health. Then he randomly goes invulnerable, and despawns a second later. He does try to respawn, but...
  3. tpetrus10

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Just realized I accidentally got the first two pictures confused with each other. The 2nd one is the Sulphur Sea and the Abyss from Calamity, and the 1st one is actually the Aquatic Depths from Thorium.
  4. tpetrus10

Game Mechanics "Gravitation flips player" option for PCs

If I could press yes more than once, I'd sit here for the rest of my life hitting that button. The fact that Consoles have had this ability for literal years, and still to this day, we don't have it on PC, aggravates me to no end. There is no legitimate reason for it to have been this way for...
  5. tpetrus10

... I could go on, but I'll stop here.
  6. tpetrus10

Here's a better example... This is the left hand side of my map. Beyond the Dungeon, it's a Forest, and then it's like the map just gave up trying to load in the biome that was here.
  7. tpetrus10

This is the kind of Biome deletion that I'm talking about, although the result I usually see is the ocean and every block between it and The Underworld vanishing, due to the Abyss biome from the Calamity Mod. This is a much more bizzare case, out of the ones I've seen. This world does, somehow...
  8. tpetrus10

I seem to be having a problem with TModLoader itself. I have followed the install instructions to the letter, but every other time I log onto the game, it acts like it is the first time, prompting me to select a language, and then giving me the box that says I have correctly installed it, before...
  9. tpetrus10

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

I currently have Destiny 2 on the brain; specifically the Forsaken DLC, so I decided to let me creativity flow a bit with this one. I call it the Hooded Hawk Helmet. It takes inspiration from the Exotic in the game known as the Celestial Nighthawk, but this design is quite different in the fact...
  10. tpetrus10

Looking for Help to play Terraria again.

Apparently it was a false positive, cause I'm able to play again. Thank you ever so much! I owe you one!
  11. tpetrus10

Oh, I didn't know that. I'm at the control panel now, and it says I can repair it. Should I try that first? Or do I just uninstall it?
  12. tpetrus10

I ran across this while running a search query: Which one of these do I need to delete?
  13. tpetrus10

It's slightly different, though not by much from what I can tell. 3/21/2019 4:21:59 PM System.OutOfMemoryException: Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program. at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Helpers.GetExceptionFromResult(UInt32 result) at...
  14. tpetrus10

Okay, I've done that. What next?
  15. tpetrus10

It says 8 GB.
Back
Top Bottom