Recent content by Tracer

1. Tracer

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

hey it is possible to delete all the login accounts for your profile (e.x., if you loose the password for your main admin account, and you make another one but it doesn't have an admins abilities, can you delete the old ones and make a new one with admin commands/abilities? hey it is possible to...
  2. Tracer

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

hey it is possible to delete all the login accounts for your profile (e.x., if you loose the password for your main admin account, and you make another one but it doesn't have an admins abilities, can you delete the old ones and make a new one with admin commands/abilities?
  3. Tracer

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

same problem here
  4. Tracer

when ever I try to open the mod browser, after a few moments terraria crashes, I need help
  5. Tracer

When ever I try to start up terraria, it says Please launch from the steam client I AM launching it via steam, but it says im not
  6. Tracer

How long with it take to update it to 1.3.2?
  7. Tracer

tModLoader Rockos ARPG

I kinda like the older Mana and Health UI is three a way to change it without getting rid of the mod?
  8. Tracer

tModLoader Ersion - Starting

@ZoRa Lol
  9. Tracer

@Roxxz Thanks!I got It working
  10. Tracer

The Mod download link is not working for me, could you send me it? I REALL like this mod but I cant download it ATM :\
Back
Top Bottom