Recent content by Trebor200008

1. T

tModLoader Cursor Issue when entering Mods and Mod Browser menu.

Whenever I enter the mods or browser menu the game stops registering my mouse clicks. I've tried alt+tabing out and in the game, and re-installing Terraria but neither of those helped. I would appreciate if someone could help me. I'm playing on Steam version of the game and it never happened...
  2. T

tModLoader Litho's Armory

So this mod suddenly stopped working for me and I don't know what to do about it. Every time I try to boot it up this message appears. What do I need to do?
  3. T

NPC Damage Issue

There are no enemies as far as i know attacking my NPCs. I tried attacking near them with everything I've got and it did nothing.
  4. T

NPC Damage Issue

That's not it. The problen is that they constantly get damaged by something and it causes a lot of lag. I also tested the same modlist on my cousin's laptop and at least i know it's not caused by any other mods. Also I can't stop it by reloading the world.
  5. T

NPC Damage Issue

For the last week or so I've had an issue with lag caused by the constant damage to random NPCs. It started after I installed Friendly NPCs Don't Die Mod so I deleted it but it hasn't stopped. What do I need to do?
Back
Top Bottom