Recent content by TreeSpawn

1. TreeSpawn

Texture Pack The Kobold Emporium (Races, pets, mounts, furniture, and more!)

Just want to say that I love this pack a lot.
  2. TreeSpawn

Official The TCF Christmas Contest Submission Thread

Submission for "In-Game Creations" category
  3. TreeSpawn

What do you expect to see in a carnival?

What do you expect to see in a carnival?
  4. TreeSpawn

[img] The way it is meant to be for entering CC.

The way it is meant to be for entering CC.
  5. TreeSpawn

My entry for CC #41: A Sand Castle http://i.imgur.com/nSkgX37.png

My entry for CC #41: A Sand Castle http://i.imgur.com/nSkgX37.png
  6. TreeSpawn

Weapons & Equip Blue Prints (Wiring Tool/Map Overlay)

Blue Prints is an equitable item which can be used to alter the your map's appearance. Upon having Blue Prints equipped, you will have a fourth button under your minimap which will toggle between standard mode and wire mode. In wire mode, the map will only show wires and things that can be used...
  7. TreeSpawn

Weapons & Equip Ghost Bullets/Arrows

Woah! Looks great! and thank you! Well, the stats are biased on the Official Terraria Wikipedia, which seems that a velocity of zero is actually the slowest that a projectile can move: Crystal Bullet, Cursed Bullet, Meteor Shot, Musket Ball, Silver Bullet, Cursed Arrow, Flaming Arrow, Hellfire...
  8. TreeSpawn

Blocks & Decoration Blood Moon/Solar Eclipse Monoliths

I would want to say no, only because we already have the Blood Water Fountain which already does this. However I also want to say yes for the Blood Water Fountain could be used to craft the Blood Moon Monolith, but as to what else would be used to help craft it is where I'm uncertain.
  9. TreeSpawn

Blocks & Decoration Blood Moon/Solar Eclipse Monoliths

These Monoliths would work mechanically like the current Lunar Monoliths, only they create their respective environments. The Solar Eclipse Monolith could be crafted from Solar Eclipse Tablet Fragments at a Lihzahrd Furnace. As for the Blood Moon Monolith, it would drop from Blood Moon mobs...
  10. TreeSpawn

Weapons & Equip Ghost Bullets/Arrows

Ghost Bullet: Damage: 8 Velocity: 0 (or slower if that's possible) Knockback: 0 Lifetime: 8 seconds Can Penetrate Through Walls and Enemies 5% chance to not be consumed Crafting at Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil: Musket Ball x45 + Ectoplasm x1 = Ghost Bullet x45 Ghost Arrow: Damage: 11 Velocity...
  11. TreeSpawn

Some Random Player: "How did the Harpy get in hell?" Me: "Very carefully."

Some Random Player: "How did the Harpy get in hell?" Me: "Very carefully."
  12. TreeSpawn

Hybrid Armor.

It's more of switching in the middle of the events like when you're low on HP but don't need to use a potion immediately, thus going from tanking the ground to a healing mage in the mid till I have sufficient HP and go back to tanking. Then when Ice Queens/Pumpkin Kings come out, I switch to...
  13. TreeSpawn

Hybrid Armor.

I guess my point didn't quite get across completely. What I mean by "forced to chose a class" is that there's no full set of armor that works well with all three (four :L) classes.* Especially with the upgraded Chrolo armor sets. However, it seems that I'm the only person here who changes their...
  14. TreeSpawn

Hybrid Armor.

Yeah pretty much, but with the natural laws of Terraria armor.
Back
Top Bottom